UK Sightings

ukzarak

Woolworths New in today

Deluxes

Override GTS

Excellion

Ultra

Sky Shadow

Sky Shadow is shipped in the same box as Wing Saber so keep your eyes peeled if you're after him dude! :thumb

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can order the toys in tony, they have put an order form station in the one in retford for ordering from that catalouge

Popped into my local TRU this afternoon whilst the missus was having a haircut and as if by magic I spotted the following and was quite suprised

G1 Reissue tracks

G1 Reissue Red alert

G1 Reissue Skywarp

I knew inferno and prowl were out there living the dream but had not heard jack about these 3.

all were £14.99 they also had plenty of 20th Prime, Primus, CYB Prime and Megatron

Had a look in Woolies today, no TF's at all, just more of those blasted Power Rangers. Once I can afford it, I'll see if I can order a TF or two, if they send the ones I'm looking for instead of one I've already got. It would be a mircle if my local Woolies stocked something that's worth buying for a change.

-`~.,

Alt Swindle is £9.99 in Argos if anyone needs it: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3724826.htm

I'm not sure if this is old news, but an e-mail from Argos prompted me to go & take a look.

Had to go into Aberdeen earlier today, dentist's appointment, and before the appointment, and after, I went on a TF hunt after selling some games I no longer wanted to keep. Here's the list of what I found in where:

Woolworths: Wingsaber

Excellion

Op. Prime

Metroplex

Megatron

Override GTS

Primus

Swindle

Silverstreak.

Forbidden Planet: GF Megatron

BT Windcharger/Camshaft, whatever his name is

Metroplex

The static Titanium's

SWTF Palpetine

SWTF Clone Pilot

Toymaster: Primus

Evac

Skyshadow

LoC Vector Prime - Bought him

Op. Prime

Metroplex

Cyb Unicron

Skywarp

Toys 'R' Us: Primus

Metroplex

Megatron

Op. Prime

Starscream and Vector Prime two pack

Shortround

Repugnus

Giant Planet mini con team

G1 Red alert

G1 Skywarp

G1 Tracks - Bought him

All those TF's and all I could afford after selling the games were Tracks and LoC V. Prime. Sod's law for sure. That's the most TF's I've ever seen up here up a very long time.

-.,~/

Am off into London tomorrow, so I'll swing by both Forbidden Planet, maybe Orbital Comics, and i will let you know what TFs they have in there. Fingers crossed they have a few decent ones that aren't too stupidly priced.. :lol:

Archived