UK Sightings

ukzarak

Pity that my local Tescos isn't stocking TF's anymore, they've been replaced with Marvel figures.

Does anyone know when the Primus with the mini cons will be released? I'll be keeping an eye out for him being released up here, it's not very likely though. But you never know, stranger things have happened in the shops here, like once finidng an actual decent game worth buying that wasn't FPS, sports nor movie licence.

-.,`'

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gave in and got cyb defense hotshot from argos.

he's alright and because the price off on all cybertron is still on i got him for cheaper

TF Attacktix are in Tescos now. :thumb

Woohoo!! Was just in Woolworths, Lisburn and they have:

Cybertron

Prime, Soundwave, Nemesis Breaker, Wing Saber, Excellion, Override GTS, Repugnus, Shortround, Giant Planet Minicons

Alternators

Shockblast, Swindle, Silverstreak and, yes, DEAD END

(Was going to get Dead End before I remembered I have the BT version! Also, what does GTS stand for? "Gouge The Suckers?")

post-2576-1158659347.jpg

Woohoo!! Was just in Woolworths, Lisburn and they have:

Cybertron

Prime, Soundwave, Nemesis Breaker, Wing Saber, Excellion, Override GTS, Repugnus, Shortround, Giant Planet Minicons

Alternators

Shockblast, Swindle, Silverstreak and, yes, DEAD END

(Was going to get Dead End before I remembered I have the BT version! Also, what does GTS stand for? "Gouge The Suckers?")

Damnit. I was hoping you were going to say you saw Skywarp and Overide GTS in Smyths. :tfsad

GTS: Usually the GT part is short for Gran Turismo, S perhaps is short for Sport?

It's just one of those fairly generic terms that is used to name performance cars.

'Gyratronic Transtech System' in BT, allowing the Alternators to operate multiple different bodies with one spark. I doubt that's what it does in Cybertron, but it's better than assuming it stands for 'Grand Tourismo' or whatever.

The one BT toy that had a name which made reference to this system was Smokecreen GT NOT Smokecreen GTS... and it wasn't released outside of Japan.

In fact, the Binaltech story has had little impact on Alternators which has almost no story line at all.

The three repaints which have GTS in their name all come from The Speed Planet.

At best, your reasoning is no less flimsy than mine.

woolworths worksop have nem breaker soundwave, excellon, override gts prime, wingsaber, skyshadow and silverstreak as well as the swtfs.

good to see woolworths has at last seen the light meaning they might get classics once this stock is gone

Archived