UK Sightings

ukzarak

my woolworths has had a new intake

and not a single bloody minicon :grr

i did manage to get a g1 pipes, micromaster swindler and gobots of ironhide and frenzy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if you guys heard this or not but i spotted this in Toy Discussion. Apparently Argos has 25% off all Cybertron stuff:

Like the title says, the whole range is discounted so prime is no £29.99 Menasor £18.74, Deluxes £7.49 etc etc.

Posted it here rather than the sightings as not every one looks in there.

WORD!!!!!

Don't know if anyone is interested but I posted about some 6" titaniums in 'seen it on ebay'. You can pick up WW jetfire and Thundercracker for ~£35 shipped, which I didn;t think was too bad. They've just been released in hong kong apparantly. Also, one of the guys is selling WW op and meg too. Check it out if interested:

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=52537

Also, gone a bit TF mad lately and ordered loadsa stuff. Am awaiting the 4 6" titaniums arrival, as well as the 2 new WST dinobots and alt mirage. Got alt ricochet, rollbar, camshaft and nemesis prime this week, as well as HBS02 convoy and G1 bludgeon complete (finally) today! (£35 seemed reasonable for such a rare toy) So, after 6 months of TF deprivation I'm satisfied.........for now.

Not sure if you guys heard this or not but i spotted this in Toy Discussion. Apparently Argos has 25% off all Cybertron stuff:

Like the title says, the whole range is discounted so prime is no £29.99 Menasor £18.74, Deluxes £7.49 etc etc.

Posted it here rather than the sightings as not every one looks in there.

WORD!!!!!

i know i went into my local argos today and they didn't have a bloody thing. (would have got a deluxe anyway)

Visit livingston, TRU has shoutround, GPM and repugnus, and the woolies there has alts. (Swindle, shockblast and swindle when i checked)

I don't even know where Livingston is, I've not gone farther than Aberdeen since 1996. I've got Swindle, Shockblast and Silverstreak, looking for Dead End. I'm not all that fond of travel and I don't know many people, a choice I made years ago after I left school in 1996. I'm going to see if I can order them from two of the shops in my area, if I can't, then I'll have to ask for help. Blasted local shops not stocking anything of interest.

--.'`

Yeah dont bother, i checked a map, and you wouldnt enjoy the trip, livingston is near edinburgh, its turning out to be better than both edinburgh and glasgow city wise, and cause your above aberdeen it would be fun to get to :P

My problem with travel is being stuck in the bus with a lot of people, plus I have problems with motion sickness and can't do anything to distract myself without having a panic attack. Just going to Aberdeen takes months of preparing and keeping myself as calm as possible.

I could go though, it's not like it would cost me anything and I could do with the time away from the flat. I'll have to think about it and plan it.

-'.¬~

My problem with travel is being stuck in the bus with a lot of people, plus I have problems with motion sickness and can't do anything to distract myself without having a panic attack. Just going to Aberdeen takes months of preparing and keeping myself as calm as possible.

I could go though, it's not like it would cost me anything and I could do with the time away from the flat. I'll have to think about it and plan it.

-'.¬~

I too know how you feel - I too suffer from severe problems with travelling, anxiety, and sometimes the odd panic attack. So I'm hoping that my trip to the US in October goes ok :) And you know I've got to go looking for some TFs while i'm there (and knowing my luck, I'll get caned on import duty). Will let you all know what I find, and what I bring back!!

If you do decide to go to Aberdeen Smokescreend, I wish you luck and a safe journey!! :D

Unclejoe

when i went to the US i packed my suit case full of tf's and i was fine hell i had primus titanums and a ton of cybertron so it was pritty clear it cost over $200

I'm planning on going to Aberdeen at some point before Christmas, there are some TF's rumoured to be sold in a few shops there and I've got some PS2 games to get rid off, I'm already preparing myself for it. I've found that as long as I have something to drink, something small to eat and something to focus on while I'm travelling, then I do alright. I tend to make sure that I can't be seen when I travel, that way no one talks to me and don't see just how scared I am.

Opening new TF purchases though is a bad idea when travelling, so even if I manage to find a rare one or one that's been given soem good comments by fans, I have to wait about two to three hours, sometimes more, before I can open it. But since Fraserburgh shops aren't stocking any new TF's, then Aberdeen is my only choice left, I could try to farther my travels, but that would take me a while to prepare for.

The last time I went to Aberdeen was back in April, day before my birthday, and I managed to get CD Hot Shot and a game to work on and managed to keep myself calm through the whole time going there, going by bus in the city to the borders of Aberdeen where Sainsbury's was and on the way back both to the bus station and then back to Sandhaven. This next time is to try and find some of the Cybertron line that's not in the collection yet, ditch some games I don't want to keep and would rather trade, and to get out of the flat for a while.

So I've never gone on holiday, too scared to travel for fear of what could happen, and I've not gone to any conventions for TF's down in England because of the same thing. I skip on everything due to this problem. Even taking the bus the 2 miles to Fraserburgh is painful, so I zone out and focus on what I'm going in there for.

-.,¬'

Archived