UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alternators in Woolies? Hmm, maybe Woolies is finally starting to see sense. Anyone else seen any TF's in your local Woolies? I'll have a look in my local one when I'm in next in town, wouldn't mind getting Dead End if Woolies is finally seeing sense at last.

As for Argos, my local Argos had Alt. Wheeljack in, not sure about Prime. I'm not sure if any Argos in Ireland have been receiving TF's, maybe they're out of stock or they'll be arriving at a later date. And on that note, has anyone been able to confirm that Cyb Soundwave and Menasor are being sold in Argos or is it a case of wrong pictures?

-*~~*, really can't think of any kind of comment or such for the time being

Ok, has anybody found new figures in Argos? Mine still has only CD Hot shot...

Seems any restocks of deluxes in Argos are Downshift and CD Hot Shot again.

With Classics deluxes due in two months, Doesen't look like any more Cyb Deluxes are forthcomming at all.

As for others, There may be more Voyagers fairly soon - been a while since the last wave.

That should consist of Nemesis Breaker and Soundwave.

MAYBE CD Scattorshot and Dark Crumplezone as well

The last two Ultras (Cryo Scourge and Menasor) may be a few months off - Wing Saber and Sky Shadow are only really just out.

TRU sheffield has the vector prime/starscream 2-pack, 20th OP, supreme SS, op + meg, dark scorponok, CD hotshot, constructicon and aerialbot micros, reissue inferno and prowl. All in abundance.

The one and only Prime I want... And I've no money at the minute. :tfmad

Spotted Repugnus, Giant minicon team and Superion at Chesterfield Sainsburys, just off the A61.

Well, FP Shaftesbury Avenue had another Primus in stock today, but I caved and bought it. The head probably isn't worth £20-30, but is quite a good head. Then again, you might expect my favorite company ever to give good head :tfevil. It looks like they've got the whole range of 3-inch Titaniums in, but no 6-inches. I already made one innuendo this post so I won't make any jokes about preferring bigger... Titanium Transformers.

Hamleys have Shortround, Repugnus, Sky Shadow, Wing Saber, EVAC and CD Red alert. Near as I can tell that's it other than SW TF, which seemed to consist largely of an over-priced Millenium Falcon and Bobba Fett. Or Jango Fett. Whatever.

Archived