UK Sightings

ukzarak

Well, i wonder what TF distribution will be like when i got to Mississippi on my hols in October? :lol: Anywho, only another week till the Argos catalogue is out - wonder what other TFs they won't have in there? hehehe

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha :) true Alaska is probably not a TF hot spot, Argos will probably stock Alt Prime, Wheel Jack and bloody swindle or Silver Streak again!!!!

Swindle is only £14.99 at Argos (alternators) and if any one wants a ble tracks alternator my local sci fi shop www.toyzandgamez.com has him for £14.99 on clearance,

I've just received my Alt Mirage and Jazz from www.ToyzandGamez.com, I received my Alt Nemesis Prime from them last week, I highly recommend using them.

I'm also waiting to see what Argos has, 29th can't come quick enough.

PO

Just a very small sighting.  Saw Cyb Op. Prime in my local Toymaster earlier today, he's £40.  I've already got the GF version, so I'll be passing this one up.  Pity it wasn't Megatron and some new deluxes.

-Hunting for TF's is a little like hunting for a dodo

No toy sightings (heading to TRU in 10 mins) so soz for getting your hopes up!

However, go to:

My Controls > Edit Profile Information > Select your country

and you can have a cool little wavy-flag under your avatar. (See mine on left!) :thumb

F***ers didn't put England in: :grr
^ Click box!!! ^

Toys R Us in Norwich has suddenly got a massive Cybertron Section that has every character in the line including a ton of Primes and also the whole HOC line. There seems to be an abundance of 20th Primes aswell,hmmmmm might it be because he is £49.99????

They still have a load of Energon Bulkhead at £14.99 and the Devastator mini robot things from energon for £2.99 each.

Woolworths had Jack!!!!! not a bot in sight and Argos will be releasing Alt Prime on sat but told me I couldnt have one today!!!! how rude!!!!

im off to the usa in a few hours woot

its no suprise woolys arnt carrying anything i think they sead after energon that was it.

I'm off to Mississippi in October, so I will try and keep an eye out for any TFs when i go. In the meantime, the new Arogs catalogue is out tomorrow, so it'll be interesting to see what they have in the way if TFs..

Toys R Us in Norwich has suddenly got a massive Cybertron Section that has every character in the line including a ton of Primes and also the whole HOC line. There seems to be an abundance of 20th Primes aswell,hmmmmm might it be because he is £49.99????

They still have a load of Energon Bulkhead at £14.99 and the Devastator mini robot things from energon for £2.99 each.

Woolworths had Jack!!!!! not a bot in sight and Argos will be releasing Alt Prime on sat but told me I couldnt have one today!!!! how rude!!!!

every mold/

does that include trhe ones we haven't seen yet (override, red alert, crosswise)

Archived