UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forbidden planet britol had a load of cybertron in dark scorpy, evac, prime and megatron (us edition) also thier was micromaster superion parts and 1 LoC hotshot

Enfield and Brentcross don't have 20th OP in yet fingers crossed they should have them next week, but saying that the stock normally sits in the warehouse for ages, I used to work at the Brentcross store about 2yrs ago so I know what I'm talking about, they might be in but not out on the floor yet.

PO

well hurry up people if your after one of these, seibertron's reported that the stocks are already running low, the toys r us site is alreasy sold out and a lot of stores ( i know my local is included in this ) are sold out as well.

Just the second Energon version of Hot Shot to get now and I'll have all the Hot Shots from Armada up to Cybertron.

Guess what I picked up at FP today? They had the Japanese version of Silver Powerlinx E-Hot Shot (Superlink Hotshot Fire) for £9.25 each so I picked up the last 2 just in case you wanted one.(?) I'll see how much the postage is for the 3 LOC's (& the E-HS? - LMK) and get them sent up soon.  :thumb

TRU Brent Cross didn't have 20th Prime this morning - lots of Prowl and Inferno, Superion, mini-cons, Backstop, Leobreaker, Brushguard, Wreckloose, a whole host of Evac, Mudflap as well as lots of Energon Bulkhead on offer.

I picked up the last Landmine they had on the shelf - have always had a soft spot for construction-themed TFs. But I was there for Prime...

Welcome aboard Dude!  :thumb

Any decent offers? Or just the discounted Energon stuff?

I'm not sure if my area is able to receive digi TV, I know there's several areas in the UK that can't receive it.  If I did bother to go for digi TV and it does work here, it would also mean buying a new TV.  It's better I get the bills dealt with first before trying to get a new TV that can receive digi.  My current TV can't.

A new SW TF coming out soon?  As poor as they are, it would be nice to see the rest of them actually get released.  I've not seen any more since Vader, Obi Wan and Grevious.

Tony.

Dude, if your TV has a Scart socket then you can use one of the boxes for Digi TV. http://www.freeview.co.uk have a locator, so you can see if you can recieve it.

Birstall/Leeds TRU don't have our good ol' Prime on the shelves yet. Toss loads of Evacs and Supreme Starscreams mind you.

dont know if this is already up, but had a wander to the coventry toys r us this morning, and theyve gone overboard with TF stock, a dozen or so Supreme screamers, same again of Master Megatron, handful each of Evac, Crumplezone, Mudflap and leobreaker, a ton of Landmine, Wreckloose and Backstop, some new additions as well which i was surprised by, the Recon mini-con team, Clocker and Hardtop, all in ridiculous numbers, a dozen or so 20th Anniversary Primes, short stacks and metal chests for those interested, and probably 30 each of the reissue Prowl and Inferno. happy hunting !

Dude, if your TV has a Scart socket then you can use one of the boxes for Digi TV. http://www.freeview.co.uk have a locator, so you can see if you can recieve it.

I've just tested to see if I can receive digi in my area, I can't, my area is in Grampian.  Oh well, maybe BBC will see that not every area can get digi and quit with their digi takeover plans before they lose viewers, well more viewers than they already do.

Found some info on 22nd Prime, it looks like he's sold out before even hitting the shelves.  Most likely it's not TF fans buying him, but scalpers who will most likely sell him for high prices on E-Bay.  If that's the case, then it's not likely that any of the TRU's in this country will bother restocking as usual.

-Chuckles

TRU Brent Cross didn't have 20th Prime this morning - lots of Prowl and Inferno, Superion, mini-cons, Backstop, Leobreaker, Brushguard, Wreckloose, a whole host of Evac, Mudflap as well as lots of Energon Bulkhead on offer.

I picked up the last Landmine they had on the shelf - have always had a soft spot for construction-themed TFs. But I was there for Prime...

Welcome aboard Dude!  :thumb

Any decent offers? Or just the discounted Energon stuff?

Cheers! No decent offers, no. Was momentarily tempted by Bulkhead, but there are better things to put 14.99 toward (like, hopefully, 20th Prime...).

Archived