UK Sightings

ukzarak

Forbidden Planet Belfast have two GF Galvatrons for £49.99 each, TF Collection Stepper for £39.99 and LOC Megatron, Prime, Hot Shot and Starscream for £2.99 each.  They have also reduced their TF resin statues by about a tenner.

Oh, and they are doing "Ten-New-Comics-for-a-Pound" again. :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in Tru Brentcross on Sat and they have G1 Prowl and Inferno £14.99, they also have Cybertron Starscream and loads of mini-cons in stock, no sign of 20thOP though.

PO

i'm betting we won't see prime till the end of the month (with anyluck that'll mean i can actually get one)

Forbidden Plante in London have Cybertron Megs, Prime, Evac and  some other smaller toys in store now.

I got, looks for opened box, Clocker yesterday, I also noticed the mini Superion and the Legends of Cybertron line with Prime, Megs, Starscream and the blue car, I forget his name.

May get prime later if I get drunk!.

cybertron starts on itv2 after enrgon fiishes.

it starts monday at 7:25 with episode 1 Fallen

fraid nothing on that front tony. itv2 shows the citv channel in the morning instead of GMTV.

if you really are desperate try hasbro.com/action

they have a few eps up on there though the quality of picture is definately low

I've watched four of the Cybertron episodes that the Hasbro site is showing.  The picture quality is really bad, sometimes it's hard to see what's going on.  The best quality Cybertron clips I've seen have been in music videos.

Wasn't a DVD released?  I asked in my local Woolies about it, it's £6.99 and gets delivered to your address.  They don't want to stock it, instead they're stocking on Disney movies and Power Rangers DVDs.  I was tempted to ask a friend who's got Sky if he could copy them all onto DVD or CD for me, but I don't want him to be trying to do that, so I'll keep waiting for ITV1 to bother showing anything worthwhile during the day.

-Chuckles

Maybe a miracle will happen in terms of TV and ITV1 will finally develop common sense when it comes to daytime TV and show all the TF cartoons from the last 20+ years in full and finally ditch Power Rangers and all the other repeats they show every day.  They may not be the best thing around, but they're much better than what's currently always on.

-Chuckles

Archived