UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Transformers Cybertron: A New Beginning" DVD is on the Woolworths website for £6.99.  It says it was released 10th April, but sould be delivered on or before 24th May!?!  :wtf

They also have "Transformers - Super-God Masterforce" 5 DVD set will be released 15th May.  :thumb

"Transformers Cybertron: A New Beginning" DVD is on the Woolworths website for £6.99.  It says it was released 10th April, but sould be delivered on or before 24th May!?!  :wtf

They also have "Transformers - Super-God Masterforce" 5 DVD set will be released 15th May.  :thumb

i saw the cybertron dvd in hmv but forgot to mention it. i thought masterforce was out 24th April

I thought masterforce was out 24th April

As far as I'm aware it is, it's also the same day that Nightwatch comes out.

I was down the westend on Thursday and checked out FP and they had in Alt Smokescreen, Silverstreak and Sideswipe for £14.99, better late than never I suppose lol.

PO

I doubt it's possible, but is it still possible to find the reissue of G1 Ultra Magus in any UK shop?  I almost got one back when my ex screwed me over and so on, but the guy I was buying it from conned me out of my money.  Still I'm still looking for him.  Is it likely that Magus can be found in the shops?  Or will I have to try my luck with E-Bay and probably get ripped off?

-Chuckles

toys r us will sometimes chuck the odd reissue out again to fill shelves, ive seen a few starscreams but never a magnus. dont know whether its worth contacting toys r us and asking them direct ?

I doubt it's possible, but is it still possible to find the reissue of G1 Ultra Magus in any UK shop?  I almost got one back when my ex screwed me over and so on, but the guy I was buying it from conned me out of my money.  Still I'm still looking for him.  Is it likely that Magus can be found in the shops?  Or will I have to try my luck with E-Bay and probably get ripped off?

Tony.

My missus found one in TRU a-g-e-s ago, last one left in a battered box stuffed behind some other (non-TF) stuff. I think eBay may be the only way at the moment but, with Prowl & Inferno getting reissued in the UK, there's a slim chance than we may see some more.

I'll ask them, would it be possible for anyone to find one for me if I don't have any luck?  I'm comfortable enough with paying a reasonable price for him, box condition means nothing to me, as long as the TF itself is in good condition.  If there's a G1 Starscream as well, then that would be lovely since I've never found him.  Would love to get the Takara book style reissue of him, doubt that's possible though.  Those reissues are like my mum's homemade scones, blink and they're gone.

-Chuckles

got the body ( minus a lot mind you ) of a G1 starscream that il shove in the box with sharky and slugslinger if you want it ? im not interested, and il have a check in my local toys r us as they quite often turn up strange things from time to time.

Archived