UK Sightings

ukzarak

for anyone thats interested niktoons will be showing transformers the movie a sunday at 11 in the morning

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to find 8 TF's in Fraserburgh today, only got 4 of them.  I found Air Raid and Storm Jet of the Arielbots Micromaster team in Toymaster, four of the Micromaster Train team in Argos, didn't buy them since it would be hard to get the full set since it's all random, and General Grievous and Obi Wan Kenobi in Woolworths.  I picked up the two Arielbots, and ordered the next four to buy in two weeks time, and the two SW TF's.  Grievous seems to have a problem with his drink, always falling over.  Obi Wan isn't bad, great alt mode.

-Chuckles

i can't find any tfs that aren't from argos in my town :( woolworths doesn't even have the star wars ones.

for those interested or who havent already picked one up, master megs has been spotted at toys r us, its already up at seibertron but for those that dont frequent that site thought id stick it here as well, although the galvy recolour is a whole lot nicer than the disturbed paintjob on megs.

Sainsbury's in Newbury Park has the first 3 Scouts for :thumb

bristol tru has....

MEGATRON in USA packing

thunder craker

dirt boss

landmine

hot shot

back stop

brush guard

Auto minicon team

wreakloose

evac

dark scorpy

and new stock of screamer and prime

oh and superion micromasters

sounds like i'll be spoilt for choice at the end of the month. i was planning on getting a hotshot to become a hot rod but seeing how the newer line will have a hot rod i'm not too sure

for those interested or who havent already picked one up, master megs has been spotted at toys r us, its already up at seibertron but for those that dont frequent that site thought id stick it here as well, although the galvy recolour is a whole lot nicer than the disturbed paintjob on megs.

Oooh, yes please, I would love to get him.  I'll not be able to go into the TRU in Aberdeen till about August or later, hope I dont miss out on him.

Tesco's at Gallow's Corner has SWTF Anakin Skywalker for around £13.

He'll be welcome in the collection, my local Tesco's hasn't gotten in new TF's in since Cyb Snarl and Sideways back in Feburary.  SWTF Obi Wan isn't too bad to be honest, not perfect, but eh, it's a TF in the UK so he's fine enough.  Still trying to find the rest of the E-Combaticons.

-Chuckles

good luck with that, they'll  be getting harder to find at this point though (my e superion has to make do with a blight as an arm and he still only has three limbs)

hooray 2,950 posts

Archived