UK Sightings

ukzarak

Was just in Toys R Us in Belfast.

They have: Dark Scorponok, Evac, Thundercracker, Dirt Boss, Landmine,  Brushguard ( A repaint? Already? A bit soon, no?), Wreckloose, that Rhino guy and the mini-con cars. No sign of Hot Shot.

No 3 for 2 offer...

Energon Bulkhead and Landmine reduced to £14.99.

They also have 2 E Bonecrushers.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
howe much is 20th Prime's RRP going to be?

£49.99 I think. (?)  :thumb

You're right, he's £49.99

Toys R Us  20th Prime

Feel that?  That's joy, baby....   :)

20th anniversary Optimus Prime leader of the Autobotz changes from robot to truck.

AUTOBOTZ!! Hasbro'z keepin' it real, yo.

Actually, that pic on the website shows the longer smokestacks. A mistake, yeah?

Brushguard ( A repaint? Already? A bit soon, no?),

TRU UK  appear to be importing stock from the U.S now, rather than putting up with Hasbro UK.  If they have proper artwork on the front instead of a photo of the toy, it's stock from North America.

i really don't get all the fuss over "it must be new packaging" we speak english, we don't need to have foreign languages on our products

btw i hope 20th prime is a straight mport. that'll mean it's just english on the box so it won't look as cluttered

well if BBTS are right we get a stand so im guessing a biggier box aswell

i would not mind getting brush guard same goes for swerve

ps. epic heroes site is down so i wonder whats going on thier (hopes his THS-02 preorder is still all well and good)

well if BBTS are right we get a stand so im guessing a biggier box aswell

i would not mind getting brush guard same goes for swerve

ps. epic heroes site is down so i wonder whats going on thier (hopes his THS-02 preorder is still all well and good)

They were down for maintenance, here's the new link: http://www.epicheroes.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index  :thumb

thanks i was like WTF all weekend

I just changed the address to: http://www.epicheroes.com/ & it redirected me Dude.  :thumb

Archived