UK Sightings

ukzarak

they do help, i work 3 to cover bills and run the cars etc. fact of life mate, gotta work to have the money to play.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone know of any UK specific forums or message boards ? thinking more along the lines of trading etc. as ebay works well, but the TFans end cap often has exclusions on people outside the US. im after a few things in particular that i know were available at one point in huge numbers over here but now cant track down for love nor money, well maybe money but more than im willing to spend to have stuff airmailed from the US.

TheTF.net is mostly UK people. Be warned though, alot of the staff there are a bunch of c***-s*****s losers who are so stuck up their own a'holes that the s*** often comes out of their mouths! (Fingers!?!)

The majority of the members are cool on there though, so don't be put off joining! (Tell 'em I sent ya!)

I've got easy access to a couple of TRU's and Entertainer's down here (Essex) so I may be able to help out. I'm a bit skint at the moment (f***in' court fees!) but I may be able to help you out with finding stuff!?  :thumb

Thanks so very very much for that comment.  :redface

You know you're not one of the bellends on there, I think most people from there know who I'm talking about.  :thumb

well evac's about anyway, hopefully a good sign of things to come.

You know you're not one of the bellends on there, I think most people from there know who I'm talking about.  :thumb

You should refresh me of who they are :P cause i dont know who they are. Or havent noticed.

PM'd to avoid a threadjack!  :thumb

Back on topic:

A few new-to-UK Armada molds in The Entertainer for £5 when I looked last week or so.

I've been watching the pennies though, so I haven't been out "on the hunt" recently.  :tdown

(F***in' Ol' Bill takin' my money!  :fire )

Poor siburke, the law is a bi-atch.

At least you guys are getting 20th Prime.

just seen an add on TV for downshift, evac and dark crumple zone wtf? jumping a bit far ahead arnt they

Doesen't meant a thing unfortunately.  Hasbro UK just use adds from the U.S.  - They've been advertising Megatron for several months now.

Archived