UK Sightings

ukzarak

Tesco UK has Cybertron Transformers?

Now if only Tesco Ireland could get its butt in gear!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man idd love to go down to TRU this weekend to finaly get dinosnout but i had to go and spend my budget on ebay blasted BW stuff i missed out on

Dinoshout aint out yet, wreckloose is that weird lizard thingy with the shield on his neck.

thats even worse as hes a hasbro only toy:(

You confused me there?....Your upset about getting wreckloose http://tfkenkon.com/collection/act370/

instead of dinoshout  http://tfkenkon.com/collection/act326/ ?

i have scored big time. theres a stall in doncaster market that has g1 - armada tf toys :D most are incomplete but for the price you can't complain

you know what the wierd thing is though. i think i've played with wedge more than megatron. (scorponok played with most of course. shame the missing pieces will cost a small fortune off ebay

FB bristol has a few Toy Dream Project fangwolfs in stock at a rather insane price of £60 aswell as a restock on the universe prowl and sideburn at £10 a go (very good IMO)

also i got an e-mail about the THS-02 preorders from epicheros they ARE getting them but in smaller numbers so some orders will be cancelled. i ordered way back when it was 1st posted on thier site so i should be cool sorry to those who might be cut

UK Hasbro finally pulling their finger out of their arse ? new wave in, Wreckloose, Backstop, the first mini con team, Mudflap and Leobreaker. and managed the whole of micromasters Superion today as well.

you want mudflap you may as well get the japanese version off epicheros. it's on sale at the moment for about £15

UK Hasbro finally pulling their finger out of their arse ? new wave in, Wreckloose, Backstop, the first mini con team, Mudflap and Leobreaker. and managed the whole of micromasters Superion today as well.

If you saw it at Toys R Us, they're probably being imported by them. If they had toy pics instead of artwork, it's defiantely overstock from TRU USA.

you want mudflap you may as well get the japanese version off epicheros. it's on sale at the moment for about £15

Yeah, they're good people to deal with. They have a good deal on Evac/Live Convoy at the moment too.

Archived