UK Sightings

ukzarak

wow good news, im amazed their trying them though, my local has already shunted the Cybertron stuff out of the main asiles towards the entrance, so another wave will just pile up behind them.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have already spent over my budget this month 2 days after i got my money. damn Red Dwarf 8, petrol and three teransformers for £18 (g2 megatron, g1 scorponok and rid wedge)

man idd love to go down to TRU this weekend to finaly get dinosnout but i had to go and spend my budget on ebay blasted BW stuff i missed out on

know the feeling, spent 120 dollars on ebay this month on micromasters, for some reason decided i want to have all of them :P last cybertron stuff i managed was the 4 deluxes when they first appeared.

I've still not seen and found any new TF's in my area.  Tescos is doing a buy one, get one free for the Micromasters, but it's only the Constructicons.  They've not gotten any new TF's in since Snarl and Sideways.  Argos hasn't gotten anything in since I got Jetfire and Vader, Woolies doesn't even have the SW TF's in and Toymaster is stocking up on even more Power Rangers, no TF's.  I'll have to see what's available in Aberdeen at some point, maybe some of the shops there have a few TF's.

-Chuckles

man idd love to go down to TRU this weekend to finaly get dinosnout but i had to go and spend my budget on ebay blasted BW stuff i missed out on

Dinoshout aint out yet, wreckloose is that weird lizard thingy with the shield on his neck.

thats even worse as hes a hasbro only toy:(

Archived