UK Sightings

ukzarak

ITV2?  Yet another digi TV channel that not every area gets.  My area can't get it and I know that others can't.  Digi TV is a waste, they should just show the TF cartoons on ITV1 for a change.  It's not like they don't have any time slots to put it in, if they got rid of the teeny bop rubbish and their endless repeats then it could be slotted in easily.  Kids TV is a joke, kids are more likely to watch a DVD than kids TV these days.

Tony.

Exactly, the last 'terrestrial' transformers series in the UK was Armada - & only the first season. Frankly, I don't see the point in showing energon at all. Toonami's still showing it at midnight-to my knowledge. Ah, we should be used to it by now.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TF Cybertron cancelled in the UK

Posted by: Big Bot on 23/03/2006

According to TFW2005, Transformers Cybertron has been cancelled by Toonami, but they are still showing Transformers Energon.

--------------------------------------------------------------

let the fan Starscreaming commence :roll never get anything in this Powerglideing country. at least i can still watch it online

TF Cybertron cancelled in the UK

Posted by: Big Bot on 23/03/2006

According to TFW2005, Transformers Cybertron has been cancelled by Toonami, but they are still showing Transformers Energon.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, because I just can't get enough of Energon!

And they wonder why Tfs don't ell so well anymore...

They seem to expect that everyone has Sky.  One of the normal four TV channels should show the TF cartoons for a change, they could always ditch My Parents Are Aliens or any of the constantly repeated programmes.  How Hasbro intends to sell TF's to kids is puzzling indeed, whoever's behind marketing must be pretty clueless on how to market a product.

-Chuckles

whoever is in charge of boys toys in hasbro uk needs teaching about distribution being at the same time as the rest of the world

A crash course in distribution for Hasbro UK?  That would be a laugh:

"This is one of our products, your job is to make sure that each shop in the UK and Europe that sells toys gets enough stock to manage supply and demand.  Do you understand?"

"I think so...run that by me again?"

"I've been running it by you for the last 6 years!  How many times do you have to be taught your job?"

"I didn't train for this though, I trained to be an idiot!"

"Then join the marketing diversion, they're always one short"

By the time we get a full line of TF's here, TF's might be sentient, self aware toys that can dance and sing while tormenting the family and neighbours cats with missile attacks.

-Chuckles

to be fair if the stores arnt buying the stock then thier will be skipped toys and such i just think they should importless into the contry then distrobute them equaly

Archived