UK Sightings

ukzarak

no megatron won't. hasbro uk have said it themselves unless they've changed their mind

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no megatron won't. hasbro uk have said it themselves unless they've changed their mind

B*STARDS!

:tfsad  :tfmad  :grr  :fire  :finger

Damn Hasbro! Damn em all to Hell!

Fingers crossed for Galvatron

i thought it was common knowledge in this thread :tfhuh

i hope we get galvatron instead also. he looks better than megatron anyway IMO

Oh well, if Megs isn't going to be released here, then I best sort out spending £50 for him in Forbidden Planet.  Wonder what their excuse is, that he would make their usual lines look like the rubbish they are?

-Chuckles

no idea wether he's being released here or not after seeing that advert today though so he might be on the way wit the rest of wave one.

anyway more uk news. the masterforce dvd will be out april 24th

I don't know very much about this Masterforce other than it's almost 20 years old.  I'm hoping to see Cyb Armourhide get released here.  There was an advert?  Never saw it, quite doesn't surprise me.

-Chuckles

i seen the cybertron add it was ok

to be honist i dont care about them not releasing megs but it is fulse advertising

still i hope they release galvatron

also i seen the add for the SWTF today its pritty much the same as the cybertron add bar the toys and they dont show the generial

Argos has Scourge in now, theyve only just started arriving in stock so they should be widely available pretty soon, and Galvatron is very cool, only got the GF version but the colours are a lot nicer than the Megs version, and just fit the mold a whole lot better.

Archived