UK Sightings

ukzarak

so is hotshot going to be released here at all? (the only time i want a hot shot mold they don't release him)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is 32 pound a good deal for a pepsi prime?

Its not bad Ill tell you that

I got a call this afternoon from a fellow TF collector who works for the Argos costumer services and he gave me the list of what's in Argos in terms of the Cybertron line-

Deluxe:  Snarl

Sideways

Voyager size:  Crumplezone

Vector Prime

Larger size:  Dreadlock, is that name right?

Scourge

Micromasters:  They're a lucky dip, but it is the train bots for the time being, the Arielbots may appear soon

Hasbro, though, has no idea of what's coming out.  All they said was wait till the end of next month.

-Chuckles

the micromasters have already surfaced at one of the depots but in very limited numbers, so they can be added to the list, scourge is news to me though thats one i havent got hold of yet, theres an unsubstantiated claim that leobreaker is also appearing but doubtful TBH on another note has anyone else managed to find anything in toymaster's ? there was talk of one in leeds having new stock but a friend of mine whose a manager for a store ( also a collector ) said he wasnt aware of any new TF stock being due until end of February, their usually told at least a month in advance for stock space etc.

i got cybertron snarl today, argos had no other deluxe sizes left. no idea whether they had anything else, the stock checker was down.

that seems to be a huge problem at the moment, i picked up vector prime, sideways and snarl the day the catalogue was out and they were having problems then.

the micromasters have already surfaced at one of the depots but in very limited numbers, so they can be added to the list, scourge is news to me though thats one i havent got hold of yet, theres an unsubstantiated claim that leobreaker is also appearing but doubtful TBH on another note has anyone else managed to find anything in toymaster's ? there was talk of one in leeds having new stock but a friend of mine whose a manager for a store ( also a collector ) said he wasnt aware of any new TF stock being due until end of February, their usually told at least a month in advance for stock space etc.

i hope there is some actual wave one molds, i want a hotshot

I did ask about Hot Shot and when we can expect him to appear.  Hasbro has no clue, all they say is the end of next month maybe.  Argos thinks it could be by the time of the next catalogue or during the current one.

-Chuckles

Archived