UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First sightings in Toymaster, reported on TheTF.Net by nightwing.  :clap

FP Int just sent me there latest newsletter and there's some good news, they're getting Alts in Feb. Namely Hound, Optimus Prime and Smokescreen. Forbidden Planet Alternators Pre-Order and at £21.99 it's not too bad considering that Argos is unlikely to get any new ones in stock.

PO 

ellis models have pepsi prime in stock i hate to say it but for a mint in sealed box optimus £40 is a nice deal even if it has got the oddist stickers (hopfully thier no applyed cuz i dont want to put them on) plus i bet in a year they will be going for about £70 given the trend for G1 prime toys and i think the new trailer makes for a cool flat bed truck

also i just got that mail that mine just shipped so fingers crossed 2morrow i will not only get ridge racer 6, cybertron thunder cracker and landmine but also Pepsi Prime

yup Cybertron is here, finally, Argos for once is stocking things as soon as the catalogue is available, both Argos stores in Bedford and the one in Coventry have the new figures in, Optimus Prime, Jetfire, Vector Prime, Sideways, Snarl, and an overload of the Micro train 4 packs, alternators havent changed other than getting rid of Windcharger and a limited amount of the SW TF's are there as well, Darth Vader and Obi-Wan so far.

Archived