UK Sightings

ukzarak

I'll ring them now and find out...........

The guy who answered told me no.  But he did repeat the word 'Cybertrton' the first time i said it.

So, he seemed to know what i was talking about.

Now, I don't like to acuse people......  but the odds are the guy who started this rumor was being less than truthfull.

Are you simple? I've just phoned them and he said they have Cybertron Sideways, Cybertron Snarl, Energon Wideload, a Subaru (Streak?) and a Mazda (Shocky?). Phone them back and get your facts straight before you run your mouth. Prick.

watch your mouth man.  no need for name calling.  besides if you are just gonna call them yourself dont rely on other people and then you can keep it to yourself

this is your first and only pre warning warning

thank you and have a nice day

:)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you simple?

Are you computer-literate??  You put that part inside the quotes.

Look at the first course on the list, it might be of use to you.

http://www.essex.ac.uk/staffdev/c/pdevelopment/basc.htm

You may also want to ask them if they have an anger management program.

In fact, you may want to look at a basic literacy skills program.

When a man of 28 years of age has to resort to calling someone a P***K to express

his frustration with them ... something is sadly lacking.

WTF are you talking about!?

Don't be smart with me sunshine. You call me a liar then change your post, is that what I'm supposed to have put in the posts? I've just done my ECDL basic and advanced so I know a little bit about computers. I'm still learning but I guess I'm not as cool as you. At least I'm literate in that I can say something and people understand. I make NO APOLOGIES to you for the name calling on the grounds that you called me a liar. Yes it is frustration, but what else am I supposed to do? I know how I'd deal with it if you said it to my face, but you can't even stand by your convictions and leave the original post up. You have a cheek trying to make yourself sound all great by editing your post then making me out to be the bad guy. I'll make my apologies to the Mods on the grounds that there may be youngsters reading this thread but believe me, I meant it. A man is something you'll never be if you think you're big enough to call people liars and then bottle it after you've said it. Engage your brain before you speak boy.

Are you simple? I've just phoned them and he said they have Cybertron Sideways, Cybertron Snarl, Energon Wideload, a Subaru (Streak?) and a Mazda (Shocky?). Phone them back and get your facts straight before you run your mouth. P****.

Name-calling. Big and clever.

You said one thing, GSD tried to confirm it and couldn't- skeptisism is hardly an unreasonable reaction on his part.

And he called me a liar, he could've said that he had no luck confirming it instead. If you ring and speak to the "Order Centre" then they just know what's in their catalogue and on their website, but if you go through "Customer Services" and ask for the correct department they can check the actual shelves. Calling someone a liar isn't big and clever, neither is butting in without knowing the facts. I guess we're a right small and stupid bunch then!

I'll ring them now and find out...........

The guy who answered told me no.  But he did repeat the word 'Cybertrton' the first time i said it.

So, he seemed to know what i was talking about.

Now, I don't like to acuse people......  but the odds are the guy who started this rumor was being less than truthfull.

Are you simple? I've just phoned them and he said they have Cybertron Sideways, Cybertron Snarl, Energon Wideload, a Subaru (Streak?) and a Mazda (Shocky?). Phone them back and get your facts straight before you run your mouth. P****.

watch your mouth man.  no need for name calling.  besides if you are just gonna call them yourself dont rely on other people and then you can keep it to yourself

this is your first and only pre warning warning

thank you and have a nice day

:)

Someone calls me a liar and you're pre-warning warning me!? Well it's a fair one if that word's too offensive. I do apologise for the language, I didn't think it was a big deal! I'll edit it out and won't use the word again. If the pre-warning warning is not because of the language, but because I had a go at someone then that's wrong. Calling someone a liar is far worse than a name call. It was self-defense and there's not much worse than calling someone a liar IMO. I phoned Hamley's and I asked if they had any new Transformers on the shelves, I didn't even have to prompt him with the word Cybertron. Keep what to myself? I posted EXACTLY what I'd heard, nothing more and nothing less. Sorry for the bad language, but look at the whole story before throwing pre-warning warnings my way please.

Back on topic!

Energon Combiner leaders & limbs are half price in The Entertainer (sorry, no photos) and I picked up E-Tidal Wave for just under £12 in Woolworths, last one left though.  :thumb

siburke939 I never specifically acused you.

In fact I was farily convinced you were telling the facts as they were given to you.

I inferred that *someone* was not being 100% truthful

That could have meant the guy who started this rumor on the other board was not telling the truth.

Or

That could have meant that you received information from Hamleys that was incorrect.

I'd love to think Hasbro UK are shipping Wave 3 already. Not for my own sake, but for those who don't have them already.

siburke939 I never specifically acused you.

In fact I was farily convinced you were telling the facts as they were given to you.

I inferred that *someone* was not being 100% truthful

That could have meant the guy who started this rumor on the other board was not telling the truth.

Or

That could have meant that you received information from Hamleys that was incorrect.

I'd love to think Hasbro UK are shipping Wave 3 already. Not for my own sake, but for those who don't have them already.

:roll

You know what you said, just leave it at that.

:bored

saw a g1 ultra magnus on the market today, i was tempted to get itm just because i'd then have a magnus with the trailer. i went and bought a portable dvd player instead though so i now have no money till the 27th

btw i asked in toymaster if they had anyother tfs apart from those on the shelves and the reply was an agitated 'no' i think she was lying

any idea what date the next Argos catalogue is out? I predict we'll get Alt. Jazz and Ravage

I predict we're get bugger all in terms of TF's, maybe one TF for the whole year, then the Cybertron line finishes and next year we'll get another TF.  Or we'll probably just see them on the shelves one day when we can't afford them, go back to buy them when we can and find they've all been bought by greedy people looking to make big profits on E-Bay and the shops won't get any new stock in.  Same old, same old.

-Chuckles

FP London has BT Deadend in the sale for £30, the rest are still at the rip off price of £69.99 lol.

PO

Archived