UK Sightings

ukzarak

I keep the collection in their vehicle modes since I prefer that, means less space, but I find ways.  All I found in the city today were E-Wideload and Blight, so I got them since the other TF's were more than I could afford.  What's the chances of Cybertron being released here?

Tony.

wave one is supposed to be out here in january. there has been a sighting of jetfire and scourge in a co-op though

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B&M the shop...

bargain madness i think its properly called?

and it was E omega supreme in there too...

and it was my tk max (stoke) that had the BM jetstorm...but the bastard's been snapped up.

Home Bargains have also been stocking them, the one in Coventry had 7 at one point and a couple a few weeks later.

Beast Machines Jetstorm, the big one, is very good.  I recently bought him from someone who got him for me.  His smaller one is more stable, but the bigger one looks lethal and you can imagine it slicing through the clouds of a planet and opening fire on any Autobots and Maximals in it's sight.  I wouldn't mind finding a BM Tankkor, if he can be found in this country.

-Chuckles

it depends wether you mangaed to get the full system or the starter one that needs upgrades Blitz.

still just stormjets near me. i'm getting sick of the sight of them but i'll maybe get one if they go on discount in january

Metropolex is in Forbidden planet (London) this week

(forgot to look at the price, but I bet its alot)

& loaaaaaddddddddssss of Soundwaves

& the typical Superlink & Galaxy force shelfwarmers

what are the shelf warmers from gf maybe we can predict what we shall see shelfwarming this time next year :roll

it depends wether you mangaed to get the full system or the starter one that needs upgrades Blitz.

still just stormjets near me. i'm getting sick of the sight of them but i'll maybe get one if they go on discount in january

its the premium pack with the hard drive and remote control and stuff not the basic

Archived