UK Sightings

ukzarak

i found with the micromasters that devastator was easy to completely get from home bargins, defensor on the other hand was nearly impossible as prowl is the hardest part to find

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've applied for a job at argos over the christmas period, i hope i get it cos not only will i have more money but i'll be able to use my 10% discount to get a shockwave

I've just had a reply from Tescos about what TFs they have in stock and they've sent me this.

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that we have started to stock Transformers Alternators Toys in our stores.

Please find below the list of Transformers Alternators Toys:

Aw03 tesco boys  transformers pjs black 

Beast wars transformers playstn.gem

Beast wars transformers volume 1 vhs

Beast wars transformers volume 3 video

Beast wars vol.1 transformers video

Hasbro transformers optimus prime

Kenner animorphs transformers deluxe figures

Ratio am322080 transformers pyj ratio

Transformers alternators

Transformers armada cyclonus asst

Transformers armada gift set vhs

Transformers armada

Transformers beast machines basic fig 80405

Transformers beast machines deluxe

Transformers beast machines mega figs

Transformers deluxe asst

Transformers deluxe roleplay  set

Transformers energon basic asst

Transformers maxcon armada asst

Transformers micromasters cdu

Hasbro transformers asst

Transformers optimus prime

Transformers original series  vol 1 dvd

Transformers playstation 2

Transformers the movie dvd

Transformers triple dvd

Transformers armada dvd

Transformers- battle for energon-dvd

I hope this information is of help to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Latha Keshav

Tesco Customer Service

The only thing with this is that it does'nt say what Alternators they actually have in stock. Oh well I'll have to take a trip to my local Tescos then to find out.

PO

Spotted energon megs and prime 2 pack on half price (£14.99) at toys r us sheffield. Thay also had landmine, scorponok, aerialbot combiner limbs and micromaster devastator limbs - not on offer though.

Also at Derby TRU for 14.99 too, 12 of them ;)

Spotted energon megs and prime 2 pack on half price (£14.99) at toys r us sheffield. Thay also had landmine, scorponok, aerialbot combiner limbs and micromaster devastator limbs - not on offer though.

Also at Derby TRU for 14.99 too, 12 of them ;)

And peterborough TRU

bm t-wrecks (bw megatron repaint)sighted in HB for £5.99 still not seen anyjetstorms yet which is a shame, i want an excuse to repaint my current one as cylonus

Archived