UK Sightings

ukzarak

hounds been sighted in some tescos in the uk. sideswipes meant to be around as well but it will only be the big shops

Sideswipe - Is that Tesco too? 

If anyone has actually purchased either Hound or Sideswipe as a Hasbro UK release at any address in the UK  PLEASE chime in.

There's a distinct lack of actual news in this thread these days.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just barely sightings related. So if you want to discuss it with me send me a

private message............

http://www.geocities.com/comettor/contest.htm

hounds been sighted in some tescos in the uk. sideswipes meant to be around as well but it will only be the big shops

Wasent i the one that posted that rumoured sighting? :P

Everybody ive heard of finding alts at tescos have only found silverstreak >_:redface

yes :D but later on in the thread somebody actually said they'd managed to find one

I was just in Woodgreen (London) today and in the Mall there's a toy shop called Toy City and they have Silverstreak in stock, and they said they might get more depending on they're suppler.

PO

was in Entertainer this morning and picked up all 4 limbs for Bruticus Maxims as well as the last two for Construction Maximus, no sign of any of the torsos or anything else other than the two armada battle sets and the repainted energon set. anyone know if barricade was ever available ?

Barely a sighting, but I'm now selling my Energon Megatron and Superlink STD Grand Convoy:

Megatron: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Convoy: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

As with Master Megatron, I'll offer a discount of 5% to TFans members. Also as with Master Megatron, I'm willing to accept offers for trade and will cancel the auction if I receive any.

Going up over the next few days will be an Energon Scorponok and an Energon Storm Jet. PM me if interested in any of these items.

nothing new. at all. 2 streaks in toymaster. i'll only get him from argos though in one of the sales they have

Archived