UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

argos are having a special offer from the 30th of august till 2nd of september. 25%off all transformers, so thats only £15 if you are yet to get any of them

The Entertainer has some of the E-Bruticus limbs, but they are shut today!!!  :grr  :grr  :grr  :grr  :grr

i still can never forgive hasbro uk for over pricing, bad distribution for transformers in the world and not releasing 20th prime.

no sightings i just wanted to say how pissed off i am because medowhall had next to nothing

i agree but i have thery about why the lack of new TF's if you watch the news then you know about china's export quota to the EU

basicly they can only send so much stuff the rest gets stocked up in the ports

i know it applys to clothing but maybe toys aswell?

i post there too, all except i got confused by the new board and having to reregister so i go under thunderclash

well the board upgraded sometime ago, i'd registered before the reboot and registered again as thunderclash so i could post because i couldn't access the old account

Archived