UK Sightings

ukzarak

ZeroG -

I've sent in a pre-order for Wheeljack through Ellis Models. Hope to get a response soon.  Thanks for the info!

Am really excercising will power not to get Shockblast and Swindle.  I usually make exception to my "no repaints" pact for Autobots only (ie. Silverstreak, Wheeljack, eventually Sunstreaker and ....Trailbreaker???!! *fingers crossed*).

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No probs OptimusLPZ

I'll be doing the same as soon as I hear that they have him in, I'm just hoping that they get Hound and Dead End in stock soon or I might have to go though evil-bay. At least we now know that there are stores here in the UK that stock Alternators:)

You could also check out www.Toyzandgamez.com they're a bit dearer there but still worth a try. 

PO

I've just received word from David Ellis of Ellismodels that Alternator Wheeljack has arrived today, so I'm a very happy bunny as I'm sure OptimusLPZ is as well.

PO

ZeroG,

Didnt hear from David Ellis myself yet.  Did you contact him first?

I hope I'm not in line for one.  In which case I'd have to wait and see if someone else cancels their pre-order before I can get in there...

Oh Wheeljack! Why are you so hard to get a hold of!!!  :tflaugh

I am importing quantites of the following items which I should have next week

GC-19 Exgeiser

GC-20 Back Gild

GC-21 Fast Gunner

GC-22 Sonic Bomber

GD-11 Chromia

GD-12 Road Storm

GD-13 Rumble/Ramble all colours

BT Prowl - both colours

Prices to be determined but they will be fair, this is stuff I will be selling here and on ebay untill I get the website set up ;) Bear me in mind if you are after any of the these items ;)

Archived