UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellis also gets a lot of stuff from the UK.

Play.com (wtf!!) as well has Landquake listed so it is possible for a new wave to be hitting soon.

Also if anyone missed out on Downshift or Tow-Line The Entertainer website now has them in stock.

the new argos cat should be out next month. i'm gonna have to go and buy myself another wincharger as my previous one is now wildrider

hasbro really need to get their butts in gear. cybertron has already been sighted everywhere else apart from europe.

swindle being sighted in toymaster excites me but where was it?

Dublin.  But if an Irish Toymaster can get it, then so can a UK one.

I am really hoping to open the Argos catalogue and see Wheeljack and Prowl!!

Maybe wishful thinking, but you never know.

Wishful thinking is all that keeps most of us going on this side of the 'pond'

hopefully hasbro will start to recognise that the uk is straved. toymater starting t osell alt swindle? can anyone confirm this with pictures and a location/cat number

Well, I'll take a photo if you want next time i'm in there.but i wouldn't bother making it up 'cause I only buy  BT's

He was 30.00 Euros  thats £20.00

The prospect of Hasbro releasing  Landquake here perplexes me, bearing in mind that Landmine got lousy distribution.  Energon Ironhide is a waste of time, and Sixshot is not necessary.

Wingsabre was seen at the UK Toy show ... when is he due?  (have 'him' but others are looking for it)

Starting to look like we *will* have to wait until next Jan for Cyberton.

I think im just going to have to import it all again.

welcome to the club ive got most of the GF wave 1 autobots and im planing to get nitro flame and megaro convoys as well as a *** load of cons and ive got 6 BT's and plan on more

at the end of the day getting takara stuff only costs a extra £3 and not even that for basics tho dulexe's cost about £5 more  and for that extra cost you get it about 4 mounths earlyer maybe more

p.s kynsham had about 8 or so armada skywarps at £10

Well, I'll take a photo if you want next time i'm in there.but i wouldn't bother making it up 'cause I only buy  BT's

He was 30.00 Euros  thats £20.00

I saw him, too. Very odd. They also have Silverstreak for €24.99 and Beast Machines Jetstorm for €30!

Archived