UK Sightings

ukzarak

True. I've seen a handdful of episodes on Ireland's RTE (didn't last long) but never on terrestrial UK tv.

And Smyth's have soome cheek. They were selling Hot Shot & Inferno for about 4.99 until they got the newer figures in then they put them back up to £9.99!  I swear, it's like they don't want to sell them!

They have reduced Shockblast to £19.99, though. Want him but hope they'll reduce him further...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im just wondering has any one else ordered somthing from epic heroes and after 3 days they have not bother to charge me for it yet let alone send it

they'll charge you when you have no £££

went forbidden planet yesterday...looks like they got rid of all the hotrod, meister and insecticon re-releases...they used to be thousands of them...

and i saw master-piece magnus...

seeing as my fiance didn't let me have master-piece prime

i'm determined to get magnus!!!

even though he's 90 G's

more than prime was :-\

Got Alt Wheeljack from Toyzandgamez in Norwich (toyzandgamez.com) yesterday! I'm glad I've got an actual toy shop to buy from, TRU had all of Shockblast, Scorponok, Landmine and (ugh) a Treadbolt they were still trying to shift.

Blitz, they probably haven;t charged or sent yet because they don't have the item in stock. Be wary when ordering from EH, sometimes you'll think an item is in because it says 'expected February' but unless they actually have it listed as 'In Stock' they probably don't have it.

Blitz, they probably haven;t charged or sent yet because they don't have the item in stock. Be wary when ordering from EH, sometimes you'll think an item is in because it says 'expected February' but unless they actually have it listed as 'In Stock' they probably don't have it.

I've had zero problems with EH, they're no worse at getting in pre-orders than anyone else.

but all the items i ordered sead IN STOCK. oh well im just in a hurry cuz at the end of the month my card goes out of date

So out of curiosty, whos going to AA here?

AA the booze group or AA the car guys?

he means the convention auto assembly in birmingham i think it is. i'm not going this year, havent yet, not my scene really, i'll go when i can drive and can get there on my wn though

Archived