UK Sightings

ukzarak

Oh and god ginrai in Forbidden planet is now down to the low price of £109

That is just mad. If I thought they'd sell for that on EBay, I'd make a fortune!

Well Forbidden Planet in Dublin has a couple of the G1 reissues for insane money and there Energon range is €10 to €30 dearer than the local toy shops!

Just wish I could get the 20th Anniversary Prime over here :(

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

back when my forbiden planet had a tf stock things went for a insane price if it had the takara logo on it

prime, hotrod, ultra magnus all went for cheap as they were hasbro but the takara stuff is insane £40 for skidz and such

hasbro seriously should release the 20th prime over here, they are excluding us from one of the most important tf releses of the past 20 years

I got two words for y'all:

WOO.

And

HOO!!

I just got STARSCREAM! Me happy, me happy!

Was just in Makro (in Northern Ireland) and they have Starscream, Snowcat, Rodimus and Prowl (plus Magnus, Treadbolt and Ironhide).

Suprised that they have no larger figures. No omni's or Terracons either.

Rodimus didn't look as good as I'd hoped but Snowcat looked surprisingly good. (I really wanna kitbash him into Ratchet!)

Hopefully this means other shops will start to stock the new figures.

I got two words for y'all:

WOO.

And

HOO!!

I just got STARSCREAM! Me happy, me happy!

Was just in Makro (in Northern Ireland) and they have Starscream, Snowcat, Rodimus and Prowl (plus Magnus, Treadbolt and Ironhide).

Suprised that they have no larger figures. No omni's or Terracons either.

Rodimus didn't look as good as I'd hoped but Snowcat looked surprisingly good. (I really wanna kitbash him into Ratchet!)

Hopefully this means other shops will start to stock the new figures.

well, me going to makro using my dad's card then

Oh and god ginrai in Forbidden planet is now down to the low price of £109

That is just mad. If I thought they'd sell for that on EBay, I'd make a fortune!

Well Forbidden Planet in Dublin has a couple of the G1 reissues for insane money and there Energon range is €10 to €30 dearer than the local toy shops!

Just wish I could get the 20th Anniversary Prime over here :(

Yup 125 euros for the Optimus reisssue is a joke. :roll there's no apparent structure to the pricing other than 'hey it looks cool, lets charge more'

Must be the only reason Megazarak costs more than Shockwave.

First time round they had Masterpiece Convoy, they forgot to jack up the price, and I got him for less than it would have cost me to buy it and import it.

When I saw Dead End in the display case, I couldn't find any on the shelf, asked a staff member if any were left, and he just said 'no all sold'

Went in next day and found dead end on the shelf.

i think forbiddon planets pricing goes like this

if the box writing is in english charge RRP

if in japanese charge 100% more then RRP

if rare and in japanese charge 100% extra plus the customers sole

Archived