UK Sightings

ukzarak

I've not seen it in my local Tescos, but the UK sightings thread has a price of £14.99 on the set. If the 08 BB wasn't messed up, and the 70's BB was more roughed up, I'd Prolly consider it - If you can get the Argos Prime/BB 2pack, I'd go for that instead.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was shopping earlier in Tesco, in my home town of Bognor Regis, when down the toy aisle, I saw the 2 pack set of movie Bumblebee '74 and '08 camero... it didn't have a price on it, and due to being in a rush, I didn't take a trip down the wine aisle to use the price scanner.

I'm not really into the movie figures, but I liked the way this was packaged and was wondering if you fellas could let me know if it is at all rare, and how much it's going for, if only to satisfy my curiosity.

£15 or under and I'd prolly pick it up... they're charging £18-25 on ebay excl' p+p

I think it's supposed to sell for $16 (it doesn't come out in the US for another week or two) - so ~£16 is probably a good estimate for how much it will be in your neck of the woods.

• 3 weeks later...

Desert Attack, Bonecrusher, the bow phone thing, Swindle, Classics Bumblebee, some Cybertron and Movie Leaders, Primus, G1s, some FAB and a few other TFs, like Movie Megatron Fusion Cannon (or something?)...

Whoops, should say where :D TRU Oxford :)

thats a rather pointless post unless you give us the details and im going to say its tescos given how thats the only place that seems to have getten them

also i seen the item in question and the LoC 4 pack also they all had the target stickers on them.. interesting

Saw (& bought) Movie Thundercracker in Woolworths today. Plus I saw all the other reported stuff.

(The BB 2-pack is £14.99 in Tesco BTW!)

• 2 years later...

this thread still going?! i thought everyone used this one:

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...7659&st=160

lol!

seeing as that thread seems to have vanished i shall continue... :-P

MP grimlock is available for £59.99 from TRU online: http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Action-Figures-and-Playsets/Transformers-Masterpiece-Grimlock(0044477)

(well, i bought one this morning & it'll be with me thursday - looks like it's sold out now though)

Masterpiece Grimlock has shown up in TRU stores! I grabbed one from the Gloucester store earlier this evening, there's still one left on the shelf. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

this thread still going?! i thought everyone used this one:

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...7659&st=160

lol!

seeing as that thread seems to have vanished i shall continue... :-P

MP grimlock is available for £59.99 from TRU online: http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Action-Figures-and-Playsets/Transformers-Masterpiece-Grimlock(0044477)

(well, i bought one this morning & it'll be with me thursday - looks like it's sold out now though)

Yep, disappeared, I sent a request to have it retrieved in June but nothing came of it. So much for faith in mods on here.

posting mostly on TFW nowadays as Storm (no name change and some jeb has rotorstorm but never posted :argh ) but at least they didn't just delete their UK sightings thread leaving the old relic that hadn't been posted in for 3 years instead.

Argos have the PCC 5 packs at £14.99 at the moment , seen both wave 1 and 2 at different stores.

• 5 months later...

Archived