UK Sightings

ukzarak

You'd think that Hasbro UK would get the message that we're kinda behind in terms of release dates, and that they should catch up, wouldn't you?

no

you can't catch up, the only date you can set is teh first date, the rest is tied to the first one.

be glad you got everything from wave 1, even if prices are still rediculously high

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seen hot shot and inferno in bristol tru with tread bolt (but who is going to get that repeaint of a brick)

i think hasbro are being smart in releasing them sooo so slow as the longer we wait the more likly we are to buy ones we dont realy one (its happend to me)

TRU Belfast had Hot Shot, Inferno, and Rapid Run. Only one of each. They now only have Rapid Run :tftongue

They also had a few Energon Unicrons.

Also, UK TRU stores now have a 3 for 2 offer on all Energon Basics :thumb

Also, UK TRU stores now have a 3 for 2 offer on all Energon Basics :thumb

oh gr8 now i have them all they put a offer on those B@513RD5

Archived