UK Sightings

ukzarak

TRU's UK website has the reductions. I hope some sort of pricing error makes Energon Unicron available for the same price. :clap

Y'know, there's a mild argument for this actually totally sucking. We in the UK have missed Powerlinx Hot Shot, Cyclonus, Demolishor and Thrust, Armada Cheetor and Airrazor, Wheeljack, Nemesis Prime, and Sideswipe. I'm glad Hasbro decided to spare us Sideswipe (perhaps that's what we get for our 'special relationship' with the US), but I would have liked to at least see the rest.

When I went into my local Big W yesterday they had Powerlinx (Final Battle) Optimus Prime. Is it possible that this sale is just making way for a major Armada last hurrah? Or that the final Armada toys will overlap with Energon in the UK?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reports are popping up that Energon Wave 1 Basics, Ultra Magnus, and Tidal Wave are selling in Toys R Us stores in the UK now. Happy Days!!!! :clap

I'l be checking my local store tonight.

Y'know, there's a mild argument for this actually totally sucking. We in the UK have missed Powerlinx Hot Shot, Cyclonus, Demolishor and Thrust, Armada Cheetor and Airrazor, Wheeljack, Nemesis Prime, and Sideswipe. I'm glad Hasbro decided to spare us Sideswipe (perhaps that's what we get for our 'special relationship' with the US), but I would have liked to at least see the rest.

Your local toy store has problems, Thrust and Sideswipe got a UK release at least six months back. :tfgrin

No Energon is Toys R Us Belfast yet :tdown

But they did have allot more Armada stuff. Hoist, Rhinox, Blurr, Supercon Prime all for 4.99

Megatron and Galvatron for 11.99

And Unicron for 29.99

And a whole bunch of Minicons for 3.49 or something like that.

I picked up Superbase Prime for 17.99, but I'm dissapointed at my lack of Energon :wtf

EDIT: They also had a single solitary Alternators Smokescreen hidden under a Galvatron. No price for him.

Your local toy store has problems, Thrust and Sideswipe got a UK release at least six months back. :tfgrin

I meant the Powerlinx redecoes, not that it matters now... Bwahahahahaha!

I'll be heading down to Toys 'R' Us in Norwich today, for one reason: to check for Energon. Pleeeeease!

Archived