UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Argos catalogue is out!

They have:

- Titanium series

- Classics (Deluxe, Voyager. Deluxes are only £9.99!!)

- Prime and Megatron: Battle in a Box

- 20th Prime with talking stand

- Alts Ravage, Wheeljack and Prime

- Micromasters Legends (or whatever they're called)

I got Alternators Ravage in Old St Argos on Monday and picked up Titanium Scourge from F/P in London today, they also had Titanium Rodimus, Soundwave and Optimal Optimus in stock.

My local comic shop has MP03 for £79.99, I passed.

Tesco has Titaniums!!

Thundercracker, Prime, Galvatorn and Rodimus 3" Titaniums, (£3.97)

Classic Bumblebee and Starscream, (£Not sure...)

Classic Mini-cons: Dinobots, Demolition and the other one with the helicopter and that... (About £7)

Classic Micromasters: Leo Prime, Perceptor and the other two (£ dunno...)

Prime & Megatron: Battle in a Box (£19.97)

Archived