UK Sightings

ukzarak

Big up Mofos and all that Christmas gubbins :clap

I thought I would put this in here seeing as none of you english chaps read the end cap

I have 2 x MISB Classic Optimus Prime Figures for sale at £20 each plus £2 P and P

Let me know if you want one, payment is via Paypal

I may also part with my Jetfire for the right offer

Sham on :thumb :thumb

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing new for me although for xmas i got my first classic and if lil bumble's anything to go by it is a good line. i also ordered bm off ebay

and the best thing about it is those are uk pictures and us box art is nowhere to be seen

Most i would give you for jetfire is £20, cause it wont be long till hes out here :P

You sure about that? :tfevil

and the best thing about it is those are uk pictures and us box art is nowhere to be seen

Makes me wonder if it will be released in the U.K. before the U.S..

American release is a month off and we've not seen Ravage OR Rumble in an American box yet. Not even a leaked one from China.

http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/store/Produ...mp;sp=Suniverse

Expected 15/01/2007

http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/store/Produ...mp;sp=Suniverse

In Stock!?!

& while we're all wishing for a UK End Cap (hint hint Mod-Dudes!).....

.....does anybody wanna buy these 3 figures:

Alt Mirage (loose/complete)

Alt Sunstreaker (loose/complete)

Cybertron Soundwave (loose/complete)

To cut a long story short, I bought these 3 from a US member for just short of £60. I open my toys so I would've been fine with loose ones, but I got impatient waiting for for them to arrive & purchased them elsewhere! Now, they was sent loose due to a misunderstanding & I don't wanna list them on eBay & lose money... so does anyone want them 3 for £60 delivered?

I have some other stuff that was gonna go on eBay, I could sell them at cost to "sweeten the deal" if anyone's interested in taking them 3 loose 'bots off my hands? PM me for details:

6 inch Titanium WW Prime (MISB)

6 inch Titanium "Tank" Megs (MISB)

6 inch Titanium Jetfire (MISB)

6 inch Titanium Thundercracker (MISB)

Alt Swerve (MISB)

Alt Side Swipe (MISB)

...& loads of RID stuff (MISB/MOSC), a bit of Armada/Energon/Cybertron stuff (MISB/MOSC), some SOTA StreetFighters (MOSC), a couple of them crappy (lol, hard-sell) Mortal Kombat figures (MOSC), a couple of Marvel Legends (MOSC), some of the ML BAF parts (loose) & probably some other crap you may be looking for!?

:thumb

i might be in touch about mirage. he's a figure i wanted as soon as i saw but because of hasbro never got the chance to own

argos had classics prime, soundwave, nem breaker. tried to get prime and soundwave but my check from christmas doesn't clear until tomorow :grr

Argos are selling off current catalogue stuff.

Cryo Scourge, Menasor & Wing Saber are £16.99

Prime was £26.99

(I got C Scourge and Menasor. Menasor's not great but I actually really like Scourge! Nice colours and sounds effects that aren't goddawful!)

Archived