UK Sightings

ukzarak

SRP is a high price

Blame Hasbro then, not Smyths, Tesco or Toymaster all of whom are selling them at around the same price.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FB cardiff has classics mirage astrotrain and grimlock in US packing at £12 i got the only grim and 1 of the 2 mirages and some one else got ahold of astrotrain befor me :(

they had nothing new in woolies worksop but there were quite a few soundwaves. don't think i'll see anything new till argos' new catalouge :( still christmas on monday so bumblebee will come to stay :D

well nothing particularly interesting by now as anyone who wanted them would have had more than enough time to pick them up online but Woolworths today had Cybertron Quickmix, Galaxy Force Vector Prime ( which looks even worse in person, also had a menagerie of nemesis breaker and soundwaves, the repaints of brakedown and ransack and the yellow scrapmetal. and on a sidenote anyone know of anywhere else to get classics, have used toyz and gamez but just wondering if theres anywhere with similar prices, its really irritating not having a nearby FP any more.

well play did have bumble bee for £8.99 delived but now he's back to preorder. they have megatron for £17.99 who's the only one in stock.

in other news

The stock lists for the January Argos catalogue include the following;

* Transformers Jaguar (cat no 369 7788) - Alt Ravage II

* Transformers Optimus and Megatron (cat 369 8938) - Classics

* Cybertron Heroes (cat 369 5319) - The 2007 Transformers line

* Star Wars TFs

* Alternator Optimus Prime

* Alternator Grimlock

i'm wondering if this is a pack of the heroes of cyb repaints or the new line. either way i hopw they get the classic deluxes in

wow, the alt jaguar is a nice surprise, and im dubious on how interested argos would be in another line that dosent do that well for them i know from a friend that still works at a distribution site that Cyb deluxes never took off too much.

from tf@the moon

play.com

have updated their website with the following new Transformers products.

Transformers: Cliffjumper Classic Deluxe Model - £11.99 Delivered, RRP (Stock: Pre-order Due for release on 30/03/2007)

Transformers: Grimlock Classic Deluxe Model - £11.99 Delivered, RRP (Stock: Pre-order Due for release on 30/03/2007)

Transformers: Ramjet Classic Deluxe Model - £11.99 Delivered, RRP (Stock: Pre-order Due for release on 30/03/2007)

Approved by TF @ The Moon. - Comment on this story

I suspect that ISN'T the first time Grimlock will be released by Hasbro UK - already seen it in U.S. packaging in Forbidden Planet, but im almost certain that case came from Hasbro UK.

from tf@the moon

play.com

have updated their website with the following new Transformers products.

Transformers: Cliffjumper Classic Deluxe Model - £11.99 Delivered, RRP (Stock: Pre-order Due for release on 30/03/2007)

Transformers: Grimlock Classic Deluxe Model - £11.99 Delivered, RRP (Stock: Pre-order Due for release on 30/03/2007)

Transformers: Ramjet Classic Deluxe Model - £11.99 Delivered, RRP (Stock: Pre-order Due for release on 30/03/2007)

Approved by TF @ The Moon. - Comment on this story

March? :roll @"story"

:tftongue

March? :roll @"story"

:tftongue

They'll probably be mysteriously dropped and replaced with a truckload of Alt Silverstreak :roll

Archived