UK Sightings

ukzarak

I paid a tenner each for mine & I wouldn't pay any more.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forbidden planet in cardiff has the european doluxe classics in the boxes contain 3 Starscreams 3 Bumblebees and 2 roddies NO astrotrains and they were asking for £15 a go... so i just got the 1 screamer but i am tempted to go back for hotrod

it really isn't fair rising classics prices over here.

going to tru doncaster tomorow, maybe get one of the reissues if they are still £10 each.

oh yeah, cyb starscream showed up in retford woolworths. probably will pass and get a classic instead.

i'm tempted to order classics optimus from play. should i do this or should i wait for store release?

forbidden planet in cardiff has the european doluxe classics in the boxes contain 3 Starscreams 3 Bumblebees and 2 roddies NO astrotrains and they were asking for £15 a go... so i just got the 1 screamer but i am tempted to go back for hotrod

that'll be the case assorment for wave 1, wave two will be astro, grimlock and mirage.

....we hope

They'll turn up eventually. A December release for the second three Deluxes seems a bit too much to hope for at this rate though.

especially seeing how it's basically december now and we are only just starting to get wave one.

i sure hope we get all of the waves this time. missing molds sucks

i sure hope we get all of the waves this time. missing molds sucks

After the fiasco that was Cybertron Deluxes, i have some doubts about Ramjet and Cliffjumper :-(

and dont forget the rather patchy way we got sharkticon and slugslinger 2 of the cooler energon molds and neather was realy released in the uk (bar those cheapy shops)

My Cyb Smokescreen that I ordered over two weeks ago, almost three weeks if he hadn't arrived today, arrived today, so that's at least one TF found. Not in Euro packaging at that, so this time there was a profile and stats. He was worth the wait, great repaint. With the pathetic way that Cybertron was released here, then I'm glad I didn't wait for him to appear in the UK, would have only been disappointed.

Still no TF's released in my area though, the local Woolies is refusing outright to stock them and is instead stocking up on more Power Rangers. Maybe someone should just open a store dedicated to only Power Rangers, at the rate those appear in the shops, it would be a huge shop. I'm not holding out any hopes of seeing any TF's get released up here, so it's going to be a lot of asking for help and importing.

-~¬,.

Archived