UK Sightings

ukzarak

I don't think this was mentioned previously;

Rumour going around is that Woolworths have reduced Primus by the same amount as (Supreme) Starscream.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nemisis breaker and the shortround/repugnus minicon wave in woolworths but that was all that was there

Remember, when your getting mirage and grimlock youve to get me a pair of them aswell cheap :P

I'll let you know if I spot any cheap deals dude! :thumb

My sightings have been the usual Cybertron stuff already reported. I haven't seen the Alts (D'charge) yet but I've only checked 1 TK Maxx. Grabbed Classics Prime & Megs in Romford Argos for Smokescreened & they had more in stock, not sure how many though? Checked for Deluxes too in Argos, only C-Unicron & C-Skywarp though, no Classics yet. (Worth a try!)

If anyone finds Primus for £25 or lower, let us all know. I'm still looking for him and I'm not too sure if he's worth the £50 asking price, wouldn't mind getting both Primus and the mega Screamer for £25 or lower each.

~.`'~

CL Prime and Megs arrived today, thanks Siburke939. They're excellent, exactly what TF's should be. It would be nice if the local shops stocked TF's for a change, Classics especially and Primus, still looking for him.

-~`.,

I'd probably grab a primus for £25 or less too! -

Spotted classics starscream in 'krackers the game shop' in Taunton (they also have a branch in exeter) 12.99

No idea if thats cheap / expensive!

Our 'entertainer' had its usual tat primus / prime / and a few others :(

No idea if thats cheap / expensive!

Apparently, Hasbro UK WILL be charging more for Classic Deluxes than Cybertron Deluxes.

Lower quality AND even higher prices to boot.

If there IS a price increase, There's a small chance one of the larger retailers will take a hit on their profit margin but Hasbro UK would still be charging more for Classic Deluxes than Cybertron Deluxes.

I'm considering a selective boycott.

Archived