UK Sightings

ukzarak

i don't understand the two in one signs on the packaging. it makes me feel like i'm being spoken down to.

Nothing to do with the fact its for a kid whos supposed to be like 5 year old is it? :P

no. when i was a kid i knew what a transformer was.

the fact it says robots in disguise should be enough i think

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't understand the two in one signs on the packaging. it makes me feel like i'm being spoken down to.

TWO in one is designed to make us think we're getting a fair deal when we pay

TWO times the Amnerican price.

Actually, seems Classics Jetfire doesen't have that marking.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but MP-04 Starscream is available from Orbital comics in London, just by Tottenham Court Road tube, he was going for £77.99 I believe, they also had the 20th anniv re-issue Prime. Nifty.

:tfevil

Ok still in shock over this, wandered into the Argos at my local retail park this afternoon and as is pretty much compulsory checked the selections of Cybertron for anything interesting, and to my wonderment and delight from the mystical pixie land that is the Argos stock room appeared . . . . . . . .

CLASSICS OPTIMUS PRIME !!! under the voyager selection for cybertron, and because of the sale at the moment he was only £14.99 !!

and have to say one of the best primes in a long time. only seemed to have Optimus, but had at least 3 of them so worth checking out,

on other news theres a big TX Maxx just down the road and was in christmas shopping, and tucked away behid the usual crap they have in their toy aisle was a pretty much mint Palisades Arcee Mini-Statue for only £11.00, so a pair of pretty nice surprises today, even if the Mrs, did steal Arcee away for Christmas :P

happy hunting people !!

StructuralDefect has posted in the uk sightings thread that transformers classics optimus prime has been sighted at an argos.

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...p;#entry1019887

can provide a pic of item and reciept if anyones dubious over this , i know its always doubted when something new appears :P

Archived