UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the basic wave featuring breakdown, scrapmetal and thingimigig has been sighted aparantly

Ransack GTS and Yellow Scrapmetal I assume.

picked up decepticharge at tk maxx in bedford today, bargain at a tenner, silver streak also in large numbers ( not so ) surprisingly pretty nice figure, no sign of the next wave cybertron basics yet, but a restock of megs, prime and metroplex, as well as a truly stupid amount of the vector prime / starscream two pack.

i am waiting for homebargins. went in today, still nothing. i want my cheap proper price deluxe cybertron!!

Pics of Classics Jetfire in International packaging have surfaced.

Not posting the pic becasue it looks almost the same.

i don't understand the two in one signs on the packaging. it makes me feel like i'm being spoken down to.

Archived