UK Sightings

ukzarak

whilst checking hasbro.co.uk shop to see if they were listing classics (which they aren't) i came across a contradiction.

at about page 4 they are listing cybertron galvatron. they say they are waiting stock,. this pisses me off, they say they aren't going to get it and then they do.

to be honest i am finished with cybertron i think. deluxes are all i'm interested in and the ones they have released recently haven't interested me at all. besides i'd rather have classics.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got the entire Classics line from Toyz and Gamez in norwich today for a tidy £90. they are awesome although I was told that we wont be getting astrotrain in the UK line up for some reason, probably the crappy ball joints.

Anyway if you want classics check out his website

www.toyzandgamez.com you can pre order jetfire and he should be in this month.

the reason we aren't getting astrotrain is because he is to be released with mirage and grimlock next wave.

my friend caled me weird in argos the other day because i refered to alt prime as him rather than it :redface

No jetfire???? I will cry if I dont get JETFIRE

:wtf what makes you say that? i was talking about the deluxes not voyagers

Because you said with Mirage and Grimlock hence I thought you were generalising, didnt realise you only meant deluxes, I freaking love my classics

From the Verdict site we use at work :

Woolworths to offer huge discounts on toys in run up to Christmas

The Mail on Sunday today reports that Woolworths will this week cut the price of big-brand toys by a quarter in the run up to Christmas as part of a £7mn promotion. Chief executive Trevor Bish-Jones said: "Different products will be promoted in different weeks. It is a way of driving sales and helping customers at the same time". Woolworths makes two-thirds of its sales in the run-up to Christmas and will be hoping to improve on recent poor results which saw losses in the 26 weeks to July increase from £36.2mn to £66.8mn.

FINANCIAL MAIL, Date: 05/11/2006 PAGE : 6

Could involve transformers?

Anyway my local Woolies only seems to like stocking silverstreak alts and Some large red/white energon? plane.

Apparently, Play.com have knocked Classics back to the end of this month.

Make of that what you will.

Archived