UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're out now? I saw them in Aberdeen's Forbidden Planet a couple of weeks ago, passed them up even though I did want to get them. Maybe my local Toymaster might finally get new TF's in at last then if those two are out. Better than waiting for pigs to start flying when it comes to proper TF releases up here.

-~`',

it's ironic on hasbro's behalf. where they actually are cybertron sels well, where they aren't and swtf are instead they sell worse.

could these two be related (sarcasm)

when will the shops realise that nobody wants these star wars badly designed peices of crap

The SWTF's aren't fully terrible, the Millenium Falcon was very nice. But the earlier ones weren't all that great, Boba Fett for example. It would be nice for shops to stock proper TF's though, especially up here. I'm not holding out any hope of Classics appearing in full in this country, they'll probably come up with another line, maybe Matrix Transformers or something from some overhyped movie, anything to avoid actually releasing proper TF's.

-~,`.

Couldn't care less about the movie, would just like to see some TF's appear in the shops up here. And not in a tiny corner like they used to do, instead to be given a few shelves while all the never-ending Power Rangers things get shifted to a tiny little corner for once.

-~`,;

Got the entire Classics line from Toyz and Gamez in norwich today for a tidy £90. they are awesome although I was told that we wont be getting astrotrain in the UK line up for some reason, probably the crappy ball joints.

Anyway if you want classics check out his website

www.toyzandgamez.com you can pre order jetfire and he should be in this month.

Xybertoys has the first 6 Classics for £80, free p&p. I'll probably get them from there once I can afford it.

-"Vampires, the ultimate in bitey sucky action. The stake, the ultimate in pointy stabby action. Hint hint, bloodsucker"

Well, only TF i got today was Cybertron Unicron. Not a bad addition in my honest opinion, and makes for a extra member of the 'bots from Planet X..

As for the Classics line, I guess i could always ask my sis, who's manager of my local branch of The Entertainer - to see if she has heard anything (worth a shot).

Archived