Binaltec/Alternators

carn72

This must be the first line where all the figures released are all Autobots.

We have Smokescreen and Sideswipe and we are expecting Hound ,Skids and Tracks.

Where are the Decepticons?

There has been no mention of any that I can see anywhere .I love the new figures but without Decpticons the line just won"t ever be complete.

My first suggestion would an Alternator/Binaltech Jet ,now that would be cool.

Anyone heard anything about the Decpticons?

Im in the progress of making Shockwave

im taking an alternator subaru rally car, I cut all the roof and windows off, so he's a convertable. slapped some chrome rims on him, putting on G1 shockwaves head, along with a new arm like his original, and painting him dark purple.

there's lots else being down to it, including a new APR spoiler on the rear and maybe silver racing decals down the side, but we'll see about the decals, but that's the gists of it.

here's some work in progress pics

shockwave work in progress

Archived