:redface x 1,000,000

Hot Rod

For the past six months i've been saying how much decepticharge and swerve suck and that i would never get them.  I felt resolute in my opinion and happy that i was finally becoming picky.....

Then i hear today that Decepticharge is officially out in the US... all of a sudden i'm like, "OMFG I STILL DON'T HAVE SHOCKWAVE AND NOW I GOT TO LOOK FOR THIS GUY???"

This thougth was sudden and suprising, i'd say that it is safe to say that the alts have me by the short hairs and i have no doubt, that even though i still detest swerve, when he is released i will buy him......

Although I am not to crazy about him myself, but if I happen to see him the store I will pick him up. Just won't hunt for him like I did with some of the others.

like the bot hate the name, but I can overlook that...

and I am in the process of making a better head for swerve to get a road rage out of it

Bah, I always knew you would succumb to the dark side, Swerve, Decepticharge and Prowl shall all be in your collection......soon....

:P

I'm passing on both Ravage and Swerve. Tracks suits that mold and the other two just seem too contrived for me to enjoy them... but thats just my opinion, hope you guys enjoy them. :)

Dam it. I still have to get Grimlock and Wheeljack and now this one as well. I'll have to work overtime at the library next week.

I just saw a Shockblast at Target yesterday. I'm glad I've been able to enjoy having a complete alt. collection, at least for a few weeks. I'm in no big hurry to find DC, if I run across him then great, otherwise I'm content to wait it out unlike Wheeljack which I searched endlessly for.

I'm gonna get em. This'll be the first line where I have Every figure. Their release date and availability may suck but it works out for us in the long run. 1 figure every month to month in a have. The only Alt I dont have is Hound but I do have the BT version. Box wise I kinda feel like I have to eventually get Alt Hound.

Archived