Alt Decepticharge out in the US

MasterOfPuppets

How many people still enjoy the hunt?

I know I do.

I love the hunt! I searched 11 Targets, 4 Walmarts, 4 TRU's, and 2 K-marts for Wheeljack. Though I won't be going through all that again to find DC! I'm content to wait until I happen to just run across him sometime...no rush.  :thumb

I got lucky with Wheeljack on the first try and I wasn't even looking at that moment.  I was at toys r us picking something else up and as I walked by the transformer section i glanced and saw a white mustang and dark blue RX-8, then I of course ran over and picked both up and put them with the other stuff I was getting. :thumb

After all that searching I did, the farthest store I went to was about 10 miles away, I eventually found WJ at, of all places, the TRU about 5 blocks from my house!  :wtf

What's really funny is that the last couple of new Alts have not shown up at any of the closer Walmarts or Targets in my area...only at TRU which for a long time had always been the last store that any new figs would show up in.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many people still enjoy the hunt?

I know I do.

I'm content to wait until I happen to just run across him sometime...no rush.  :thumb

This pretty much sums up my feelings on hunting for DC.

I like him, but he'll be clogging the shelves before you know it.

Prowl on the other hand...  :inhrf

I was just thinking. Before we all go out Hunting, we still haven't seen Takara's final colors for this guy. They might not put all those fake sponsors on theirs. In fact their fig doesn't even have to be yellow and black. That's something to think about.

Yea!!!!, time to wait for us Binaltech collectors.

Damn the slow toy distribution (I was excited that BT Wheeljack was just released, Decepticharge or whatever better name Takara gives him won't be out until this fall, months from now), damn the waiting, it tries my patience.

Oh well, it is worth it I think. Have fun Alt people, I envy you.

So...not one other person has seen one yet? I smell bullBlot.

The same thing happened before. He's gonna be at a store near you sooner or later. Or Not.

So...not one other person has seen one yet? I smell bullBlot.

I'm starting to think so too. All the ones I've seen on Ebay are from Hong Kong or Singapore and I haven't heard of any other sightings yet. But then again his store may have gotten lucky or people aren't posting their sightings.

Archived