Keep it MISB?

Big Pimpin Spending Cheese

Should I keep they in the box?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I keep they in the box?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares?

I have a misb Armada Kmart Prime + Jetfire.  I have 2 Jetfires & the reg super pants Prime on display.  Any who, my nephue (3.5 years old) ripped off the ARMADA logo :tfmad .  The only reason I got the set was it looked cool in the box.  I might just take out the window & call it a day.

So people what should I do?

If you plan on selling Tf's on the future, then keep it MISB since you already have other jetfires and primes, but if you aren't planning on selling them, then why keep it MISB? Open it instead and have fun with it.

Free them from their plastic and cardboard prisons! Give them some air! :tftounge

Let them yellow in the sunlight! They need fresh dirt in their gears so they can't make that cool sound anymore!

:tfgrin

but. If it had happened to me **something something** then I would have to open it because being an MIB collector, I can't stand having a ripped card. If I had them loose already, I may repaint them (yea right) or keep them in the box until I could find a replacement one, then sell off the damaged one.

Tape the box up. those toys aren't worth playling with.

I'm not a misb collector, I don't even keep boxes, but I like how that box was set up & thought it would be cool to display.  I did want to keep one TF in the box just to say I never opened this box & its xx years old.  I like the vs. boxes also but the figures were to cool not to open.

Open it, unless the damage is repairable/acceptable.  If you bought it because the package looked cool, and it doesn't anymore, then you should open it, or sell it.

I just got my MISB K-Mart Exclusive Optimus Prime and Jetfire today, myself and I ripped the box open to.......

only be disappointed in the fact that only the cab is different.  I was hoping for a trailer repaint and on the box it show Corona Sparkplug minicon but mine came with the Original Sparkplug minicon.  Oh well he's still awesome and he's now on display with my original and powerlinx armada Optimus Primes.  Now on to getting the Costco verision w/overload (still kicking myself for not buying it when I had it in my hands).

BTW I got it for $40 off of ebay, the seller got it on clearance for $26  :eek

Archived