Alt. Decepticharge

My Alt. Mode Sucks

i actually really like the mold and like him in Yellow, and like the hard top infinitely over the soft top

I will be getting him and prolly swapping heads so that Windcharger actually looks like WC (along with some paint Red or black i am not sure) and then Dragstrip or whoever can have the WTF head.

I wont feel cheated that i will not have a real "overdrive" meh

Hunter

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He rocks, scanner be damned, mine all came with barrels ;) You soon ignor the decals/name/scanner and appreciate him for the cool toy he is but on that note they dont want to make it easy to like him do they :wtf

*cough showoff cough* :P

Ya....got .....me .......partner .....

;)

Did your Decepticharges really come with barrels or are they just borrowed from Windcharger or repros? I've never seen a Decepticharge test shot on Ebay with a barrel.

He rocks, scanner be damned, mine all came with barrels ;) You soon ignor the decals/name/scanner and appreciate him for the cool toy he is but on that note they dont want to make it easy to like him do they :wtf

;)

Did your Decepticharges really come with barrels or are they just borrowed from Windcharger or repros? I've never seen a Decepticharge test shot on Ebay with a barrel.

mine came with the barrels from my prefered `supplier`. I should imagine they have a whole slew of barrels in the factory due to WCs castration. Oh and the I have never unwrapped the one in the plactic ;)

;)

mine came with the barrels from my prefered `supplier`. I should imagine they have a whole slew of barrels in the factory due to WCs castration. Oh and the I have never unwrapped the one in the plactic ;)

I still need a barrel for my windcharger :tfsad  :tfsad

I like him besides the crappy name and fake decals.

I'm only hesitant to buy him because I'm afraid they might use the S2000 for a third, better mold (Rumble)...in fact, the mere existence of Swerve makes me want to wait to see what they do for all the molds from now on.

I'm one of the guys that wants at least one of each mold, and as lame as Swerve is, I would have rather had him than Kittyvette, so I would now be pissed, if I already bought Kittyvette.

I'll be buying it.  I don't mind the name, I didn't like Meister either, but I simply call him Jazz and made him a "JAZZ" license plate.  I'll be making a gun barrel for this one, like I did with Windcharger.  I painted that one black, so I'll probably make this one silver.

I would like him more if his name was Decepti-creep instead.

I'm with you Trench, I hope the BT version is a solid color with or without a blackhood. The decals are not necessary.

Archived