What would make a good new alt. mode for Megatron?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

Wow...i never knew there was a plan for him in that line, awsome! But he would have been the only Destron that year, lol!

I've always like the idea of a Tank Megatron, a gun was great as well, but as someone said above, we'll never see that day again. If I could make my own he'd be a Cybertronian attack vehichle.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
me i figure hasbro actually had a somewhat good idea for bringing megatron back as a tank in the g2 toyline.

heres my take on it though

the tank itself would be the optimal fusion of these 3 tanks when it comes to the best qualities each tank possesses by itself

the russian  bear tank since those things could really manuver and handle just about any kind of terrain short of a 85-90 degree surface back in the day.

the nazi's panzer tank since those thing were built pretty tough and durable back in ww2 when it came to the overall standards that were around at the time. those things could take a beating before theyd cave in on you. that and it would pretty much work with megatrons over all mentality.

and the ahbrams style tank those things are built powerful and have got a good set of weaponry any way you cut it

put all that into a single heavily armored tank with triple reinforced ramming shielding boost the firepower and megatron could do some way seriouse damage man

me id tweakl the robot mode though so that the arms are mounted on a center screwed rotating bar so in tank mode the turrent could actually rotate full circle.

make it so the tank barrol itself would rotate around so it would lock in place on his lower right arm in robot mode and still fold up right for the tank mode.

give the guy total possibility figure wise and reconfigure the feet to serve as missile batteries on the back end of the tank.

give it a somewhat darkend version of his g1 cartoon character model robot form wise say dark grey with a little black thrown in on his upper arms and upper legs for secondary color detailing with some thick colored smoke like silvery grey and blood red and youde be all set

don't make me drool like that... people are staring :redface

I thought the exact same thing about the tank cannon on the arm. Heck, they could have done that with G2 Megs since his arm is right next to the thing in tank mode. But I guess that would have messed with the electronics.

If Megs had to be a car I'd like to see him as a Dodge Magnum or a Crysler 300. They so damn sleek and stylish. Also the Magnum is named after a gun so...For bigger, an Escalade or Yukan Denali. Hidden weapons would be the a big speaker system that turns into a cannon, the usual engine gun and and a chrome or energon sword.

Military wise, a Tank.

I know a DCA, or a bunkered canon tourelle. He would move in bot mod and go in the middle of the autobot, then he'll transform into a a highly resistant canon tourelle and destroy all around him.

Make megs a Munky. Then we could have Trukk vs Munky for reals.

The best Megs I think was the RID one.. well, not the toon verison of him. I swear, I'm not surprized if he's got a kitchen sink alt mode hidden somewhere...

Archived