About Starscream's ghost in BW...

My Alt. Mode Sucks

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I see it: Sparks and souls are not bound to the same plane of reality as we are. They can transcend both time and space, reaching beyond the borders and constricts of their own time. So, between Starscream getting Shot and getting a new body, he was a ghost, and, in that form, could have travelled beyond the boundaries of time to the Beast Wars planet Earth, and back again, at whim (either his own, or the universe's, which is also known as random chance). Since Starscream isn't bound to this plane in his Spark-form, this is possible. Normally, after a body is destroyed, the Spark of that body would join the Matrix. Starscream's Spark didn't do that, and would therefor wander a Universe where he wouldn't have any limitiations to where he can go, yet cannot directly influence situations (hence the body-stealing).

How does that sound to y'all? Ain't all bad, eh? :nuts

I know BW showed his spark coming through space/time, but I always thought of it as Starscream's spark out for a walk while his body was offline in the Ark.

Doesn't exactly fit, but worked for me.

Why is he referring to Galvatron and Unicron then?

Or maybe, it wasn't Starscream's ghost at all. Rather, a ghost that would eventually find Starscream's broken body in the Ark, and inhabit it.

Just a different thought I had while reading the thread.

Uhm, but his ghost never inhabited Starscream's body inside the Ark...

Here's a little something for you:

http://tfarchive.com/creative/showentry.php?s=181

Starscream was less experianced being a ghost in BW, all he could do is fly around as a spark, in 2010 Starscream can make it apear as if he has a body, although it is transparent.

I think he went to ancient earth before Season 3

I was going to reply to this but Madhammer or someone else can handle it. I'm laughing and have a headache at the same time with this one. 

Starscream was less experianced being a ghost in BW, all he could do is fly around as a spark, in 2010 Starscream can make it apear as if he has a body, although it is transparent.

I think he went to ancient earth before Season 3

I was going to reply to this but Madhammer or someone else can handle it. I'm laughing and have a headache at the same time with this one. 

*punts*

I know BW showed his spark coming through space/time, but I always thought of it as Starscream's spark out for a walk while his body was offline in the Ark.

Doesn't exactly fit, but worked for me.

Why is he referring to Galvatron and Unicron then?

Or maybe, it wasn't Starscream's ghost at all. Rather, a ghost that would eventually find Starscream's broken body in the Ark, and inhabit it.

Just a different thought I had while reading the thread.

Uhm, but his ghost never inhabited Starscream's body inside the Ark...

Here's a little something for you:

http://tfarchive.com/creative/showentry.php?s=181

That's right. Possession could not have happened after the movie and before season 3 because Galvatron didn't introduce himself until after he killed Starscream. Just an idea tho...

Archived