Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

:animated leader MEGATRON:

animatedmegs.jpg :awsum

NOT PIC. universe prowl and octane, cobra hiss drivers x2

0707080829.jpg

The encore set continues..They're so awesome!! New Binaltech..You forget how heavy they really are..Whoa! And best for last..er, latest!..

newtoy.jpg

LO and L

:thumb :D

:animated leader MEGATRON:

animatedmegs.jpg :awsum

NOT PIC. universe prowl and octane, cobra hiss drivers x2

I picked this up yesterday and as with the rest of :animated it is awesome. The knocked knees though...not so awesome.

Welp, I finally found Voyager Prime at my local Target today. And he's pretty much awesome. Can't wait till some more figures I want to come out. (I'm looking at YOU Blitzwing.)

Today, Crossovers Iron Man. Sweet jet mode, but he lacks molded or even painted jet exhaust ports. His hip ratchet points are too far apart, meaning his lesg end up closed or spread way out. I'll fix that.

Not mentioned in the instructions or pictured on the packaging are how his jet-mode twin missiles racks can be pegged onto his arms in mech mode. Sweet.