Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 9/22/07

Gekiranger:

x1 of 2 DX Gattai 04 GekiWolf [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

PR: Operation Overdrive---> [Asst. #29040 Mega Power Rangers Mini Vehicle Sets]:

x1 #29045 Transmax Vehicles "SET E" [store: Target]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x8 TAEV Pack(s) [store: Target]

Playstation Portable Games:

x1 Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Tag Force 2 [store: EBGames]

MyNTFHaul_for_9-22-07.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 9/22/07

Gekiranger:

x1 of 2 DX Gattai 04 GekiWolf [Ebay Seller: superbnac]

PR: Operation Overdrive---> [Asst. #29040 Mega Power Rangers Mini Vehicle Sets]:

x1 #29045 Transmax Vehicles "SET E" [store: Target]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x8 TAEV Pack(s) [store: Target]

Playstation Portable Games:

x1 Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Tag Force 2 [store: EBGames]

MyNTFHaul_for_9-22-07.jpg

0923071346.jpg

0923071347.jpg

0923071354a.jpg

0923071354.jpg

0923071406a.jpg

0923071416.jpg

0923071510.jpg

Had fun today at a Big Lots out on Transit Rd in Lockport--Found all these varieties of the KO Bendy Prime, in both red and yellow recolorings. They're from China, and pretty much have the typical quality of it. He's a bit smaller than the actual Bendy Prime, and the additional pieces are all kinda plain, but works ok. They'd make for an interesting kitbash for like Devastator or something. Also found the full rescue bot set, with the red engine, so grabbed that--I had to fix some of it, as the legs were all backwards and he wouldn't transform..But a little dremmel and good to go:) Got the last 2 Real Gear repaints at Target. And bought another Robot Replicas Prime for my desk at work.

Got a couple Energon figs off the End Cap.

Optimus Prime (Leader class?) is pretty cool, much more than I expected. Aside from an unfortunate beer belly in his regular robot mode, he's a pretty cool fig. I'm experimenting to see which super mode limbs look best where. A nice addition to my OP collection. Def. needs some of his many molded details painted in.

Scorponok is just mean looking. Haven't done the jet mode yet, but I love the vehicle mode, and the robot mode is cool too. Looking fwd to painting in some details.

EDIT- 600th post, woo-hoo!