Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Hahaha, a bootleg of a mambo shirt: http://www.mambo.com.au/#/gear/mens/incognito_tee I don't see how legit businesses get away with stuff like this.... unless they have a licence for it.... which i doubt. Funny shirt none the less. :)

It's a completely different shirt BTW.

Found all these today and more. All shirts at Target except G1 Starscream which is at Hot Topic. Shoes at Payless as already reported plus sandles.

More

And More

and....

I wish I could found those shirts.

Hahaha, a bootleg of a mambo shirt: http://www.mambo.com.au/#/gear/mens/incognito_tee I don't see how legit businesses get away with stuff like this.... unless they have a licence for it.... which i doubt. Funny shirt none the less. :)

It's a completely different shirt BTW.

Pull the ova one guvnar'

sameshirt.jpg

If you can't see the differences now that you have them placed together, I won't bother wasting my time pointing them out.

Guest sachiel_ca

With the street date lifted I was able to get BB Unleashed, Optimash Prime, and the art asylum Optium Prime bust.

Great thing was after I got home one of the girls from my Toys R Us called and told me I could get some of thier displays today because they wernt going to use them all(8 foot transformers sign, 4 foot by 4 posters, and a standee of barricade) :tflaugh1

Well, today my CM's Corp Genesis Gaogaigar arrived - will do some pix of it over the next few days, as I'm about to be stung on import duty for a Fix Figuration Zeta Gundam (for some strange reason). Kind of a long story, which I won't bore you guys with!!

BTW, did I post about my TF haul from Collectormania a few days ago? Just wanted to check... :redface

WOOHOO!! just got a g1 astrotrain from a seller on ebay for $11, he didn't come with his rifle, but he came with a GREAT junker blitzwing. i'm using him to make my good cond blitzwing perfect. even the wingtips are completely unbent with no stress at all. now i just need a sticker set and an astrotrain rifle....

Holy crap :eek June 2nd just came early!

From various Targets:

TFMoviefigures5.jpg

-Leader Class Optimus Prime

-Starscream

-Blackout

-Ratchet

-Longview

-Speed Dial 800

-Zoom Out 25x

-Booster X10

-Spy Shot 6

-Target exclusive Hardtop redeco

Oh my goodness, which one to open first! Such a dillema :lol

just got done digging in the basement for stuff for the yard sale and came across... 2 G2 CONSTRUCTICONS!!! lmao, more excited because it's from my childhood and i can't believe they survived this long. long haul's in pretty decent shape, but scavenger is still caked in dirt from his last excursion.