Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My TF Haul For Wed. 2/14/07

Transformers Beast Wars "Japanese":

D-5 Terrorsaur "Version #1" [Ebay Seller ksgj03]

MyTFHaul_for_2-14-07.jpg

Cybertron Cryoscourge. Pretty neat toy....got one with a loose hip though :( but he can stand and hold poses so there's not muvh to really complain about there.

oooo i like the colors on him alot more then regular scourge....but i didnt like scourge enough to get a second one......now maybe if he would have had the gold key i might have givin mine to a kid or sold it, and got the blue one instead, cant complain i got the last one before he disapeared

scourge has poses?

Hot Damn!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

• PrimeVsPrime rolls out an in-hand look at the Transformers R.E.D Transformers Prime Optimus Prime figure. The non-transforming Robot Enhanced Design figure is the next release for the Prime Universe captures the show look nicely, as you can see in the visuals that follow. Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now
    • @Joe Velez I think that box art is legit. Watch the scene from the movie. The little pink Bumblebee idea is really pretty funny.  
    • In a week with family sickness courtesy of the big C, and tech issues, in light of a missed countdown question, I offer a personal list this week with the Transformers most special to me and why. Back to our usual voting this Wednesday!  
    • I'd rather this be video game tie in toys and not more Netflix show tie ins. But ultimately I'd rather see figures made from the Predacons Rising movie than anything else. I'd also like some from Beast Wars II: Lio Convoy's Close Call! as well. The Beast Wars II movie would be how we get Burning Convoy and Flash Lio Convoy decos lol. But most importantly, it will give us Galvatron Tripledacus and Magnaboss!!! Preacons Rising will give us Predaking, Skylynx and Darksteel. Maybe even Prime Megatron and Starscream that aren't G1ified like Knockout, Arcee and Bulkhead.
    • Looks fine to me. It wouldn't be the first Laserbeak figure made from a pink colored Bumblebee that we got. And since he wasn't the same size as Bumblebee while looking like him, core class makes sense instead of a deluxe. The box art matches up with the scene it happened in too. Granted that the other core class SS figures don't have THAT large a background as the character art is featured more prominently. Maybe it's the art that will indeed be on the box but photo shopped and sized incorrectly. Assuming that the figure is actually coming out that is. So if this is true then it's another core class meant to scale with the larger figures like Spike and Ravage do. Obviously the Bumblebee made from this will scale with the other core class figures like Shockwave and Ratchet. I think it's kind of brilliant. One mold can be two characters for two different scales.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE