Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Alt2Pk.jpg

CybertronFigs.jpg

Now, just waiting for the deluxes ect....

Next time we get paid, we're going back there ^__^

Though yeah, those Scouts are tiny, I wish they were bigger...

What I got in the mail from Killertoys.com on Fri. 7/1/05:

Pic #1.) Robotmasters RM-04 Wrecker Hook #2 and Transformers Encyclopedia: All About Robotmasters

HAULRobotmastersRM-04WreckerHook2andTFEncyclopedia-AllAboutRobotmastersPIC1----JULY1ST.jpg

What I got in the mail from BBTS.com on Fri. 7/1/05:

Pic #1.) TF Car Robots D-012 Black Convoy

Pic #2.) Galaxy Force GD-05 Gasket #3

HAULTFCarRobotsD-012BlackConvoyPIC1----JULY1ST.jpg

HAULGalaxyForceGD-05Gasket3PIC2----JULY1ST.jpg

Cybertron:

Ransack - way too small

Vector Prime - Brown makes me ill

Scourge - Yet another figure I found hidden at Toys R Us's top shelf compartment

No pictures, but I got between this week and last:

Dirt Boss, Hot Shot, Landmine, Overhaul, Thundercracker, Vector Prime.

(The latter 2, I'm unimpressed with. Worth a purchase, just don't expect fireworks, oohs and ahhs.)

G1: rippersnaper, Beachcomber, Rampage

BWTM: Airrazor

New Go bot police car

Supreme Starscream came from KB online.  Got some accessories for Monstructor, with last figure needed coming in the mail.  Micromasters coming in mail.  Won auctions for Vector Prime, Live Convoy, and Blurr vs Buzzsaw.

At flea market I got; Marvel Masterpieces TFG2 + GIJOE Box still shrink wrapped.  That Japanese exclusive Optimus figure that came in the white box with an Autobot symbol on it.  McDonalds Nightscream from Beast Machines.  And an Energon back pack.

as i expected, there are plenty of cybertron toys in st john's. so far, i picked up Landmine, Dirt Boss, Overhaul, Scattorshot, Crumblezone, and Ransack. i also picked up Hot Shot but that was only because i wanted a decent force chip for Ransack, who's chip is unpainted(i already have GF Excellion). also at the stores are Vector Prime, Optimus, Megatron, and supreme screamer. sadly, i can't find Jet Fire or the minicons who are all i need to round out the first wave.

if anyone wants my extra Hot Shot(with Ransack's unpainted chip) let me know.